What University choose?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Michal40022

What University choose?

Hi :) It is my first topic and I would like to know which of these universities will be the best option for me:University of Southampton,University of Liverpool or The University of Manchester. I am really interested in aerodynamics so every course which I have chosen is associated with Aeronautics and Astronautics. The only thing which I consider is level o education and possibility to find a job.

Greg Locock

Re: What University choose?

Southampton. Hands down.

Michal40022

Thanks , but are other universities comparable to University of Southampton ? Generally I'm really good at maths and physics , but writing my matura exam I need a little bit of luck regarding to the other subjects so only possibility for me could be the University of Liverpool and I don't know If it is a good choice .

Greg Locock

Southampton is in the top 5 for aero, Manchester is a pretty good engineering university, I don't know about their aero. I don't know any engineers who have been to Liverpool, I've never interviewed anyone from there, and it doesn't seem to make much of a mark.

Frankly your second post suggests that your first post was misleading, I think you want reassurance that Liverpool is OK. You won't get that from me, as explained in the first para. Check with whichever engineering institution you intend to join that the degree meets their requirements.

lebesset

loughborough like jason somerville ?
to the optimist a glass is half full ; to the pessimist a glass is half empty ; to the F1 engineer the glass is twice as big as it needs to be

alexcharles

Anyone form western university :) :)