Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
WaikeCU

Re: Avatar thread

Daliracing wrote:Mine is just a logo i designed. The colors are the Belguim flag and blue cause i like blue. Its also a bit inspired by Michel Vaillant which i realy like to read.
You're from Belgium as well? Nice to meet you too!

Daliracing

WaikeCU wrote:
Daliracing wrote:Mine is just a logo i designed. The colors are the Belguim flag and blue cause i like blue. Its also a bit inspired by Michel Vaillant which i realy like to read.
You're from Belgium as well? Nice to meet you too!

Yes i am Nice to meet you!

adrianjordan

Mine is Ironman blowing something up, cos I saw the gif and thought it was cool!!
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

JCC

I´ve used mine ("Angry Viking") for quite a lot of years on my helmet while SimRacing , which I thought was both pretty cool and suitable too as I come from Sweden. It has nothing to do with my on track behavior though. I took pride in racing fair was very clean/safe on track until blew my back really bad nearly 3 years ago which forced me to stop.

It was really fun and fulfilling during the 12 years it lasted through :)

Cheers
JC
"We're having chassis, aero and motor problems.
Other than that, things are great."

Formula Wrong

Given that my username on here and on some other sites is "Formula Wrong", I chose an avatar that shows a Formula Racecar facing the wrong way. The photo was taken by myself at Hockenheimring during a race of the German Formula 4 series.
If you no longer go for the space someone always has to leave, you're no longer a racing driver

Vasconia

My current avatar is a placed called Artikutza, as it can be seen, its a mountainous area which is truly beautiful. I have been several times and the forest is one of my favourites places to relax.

Selvariabell

Mine is Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles.

"There's been more people who have gone to the moon than there has been multiple world champions, well done."
- Red Bull​ team radio to Vettel, Japan 2011

Pebblestone

My avatar is just an old school dictator who lost his job :lol:
The ingredients for the recipe of success shall be added in the following order: Attitude, Aptitude and Altitude. Inversions to the prescribe order could seriously prevent altitude from happening, therefore giving a sour taste to the mix.

etusch

This is my Honda Cbr250r.

WaikeCU

I drew a new one. It's Lewis' W08 and the backside as seen by Seb last race. :D

Ana

How do i upload my avatar in the first place? Cannot find an option to upload.

flynfrog

Ana wrote:
03 Jul 2017, 15:42
ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=avatar

Ana

flynfrog wrote:
03 Jul 2017, 15:56
Ana wrote:
03 Jul 2017, 15:42
ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=avatar
Thanks i missed the upload avatar on the drop down section. Sharing mine soon.

Ana

My avatar is of Valentino Rossi, one of the living legends i would love to cheer for during the races. With the current standings i have high hopes from him. Praying he wins the 10 Motogp Championship.

Andres125sx

Ana wrote:
03 Jul 2017, 16:04
My avatar is of Valentino Rossi, one of the living legends i would love to cheer for during the races. With the current standings i have high hopes from him. Praying he wins the 10 Motogp Championship.
As a fan of Valentino, you should know he would win his 10th World title, but only his 7th MotoGP title, or his 8th title in the main category

1 WDC 125cc
1 WDC 250cc
1 WDC 500cc
6 WDC MotoGP

I´ve always supported Vale, even when he´s fought with spaninsh riders at all categories. He´s a legend. But sincerely, his kick to Marc was an inflexion point to me. I´ve always enjoied his mastery fighting to the limits, but within the limits. Similar to italian football (soccer) players, always playing tough but within the rules. But there he went too far, he lost his mind due to his fight with Lorenzo and even assumed a conspiracy between Marc and Jorge, when they both never ever have been friends, not even close. It was a big dissapointment to me, something I would have never expected from him.

I think he´s still fighting with these young boys only to win his 10th and then retire, but not sure if he´ll manage to do it, apart from Lorenzo who is struggling with his Ducati, Marquez and now Viñales are becoming a pain in the ass for him :mrgreen: