borats car

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
bianco

borats car

what kind of car do you guys think BORAT drives?! i bet he drives some sort funny bling bling spinner rim car. Has anybody found any
pictures of it anywhere?

RESPECT. for glorious kazakastan!:)
[size=0]
Pacific Rim Travel[/size]

m3_lover

Welcome To F1 technical Bianco :)
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

gcdugas

Re: borats car

bianco wrote:what kind of car do you guys think BORAT drives?! i bet he drives some sort funny bling bling spinner rim car. Has anybody found any
pictures of it anywhere?

RESPECT. for glorious kazakastan!:)

Borat's car is found here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9V7A89f ... t%20talent
Innovation over refinement is the prefered path to performance. -- Get rid of the dopey regs in F1

Tom

I can't get on that link yet, but I reakon its a LADA
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.