Petition for Ron from all McLaren Fans

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.

Should we send this Petition to Ron? Would you put your signature where your mouth is?

Yes – Hand documents over & setup a hotline. Ferrari will not get any advantage at all, it’s all insignificant.
40%
No – Are you Mad, we don’t want them to get any advantage what so ever. Let them develop the car themselves.
60%

Total votes: 5

mikep99
mikep99

Petition for Ron from all McLaren Fans

Dear Ron,
Because we trust and believe everything you and your team has said about the espionage saga & we feel that you have been unfairly treated, we would like to submit this petition for your action.

To dispel all this ill-informed bollocks, lies, un-truths & fantasies which you have been accused of & to prove that it was not possible to get any benefit AT ALL from the ill gotton Ferrari document & the 100’s of emails, texts & calls we ask that you do the following at the beginning of the 2008 season:

* Hand over to Ferrari the 2008 McLaren 780 page detailed car plans & data.
* Set up a hotline with Ferrari for the first few months of 2008 where Ferrari can ask 1001 specific questions & get answers at will.

You have told us that it's only “mechanics title tattle” , "insignificant info", "info that all teams get from each other by observation anyway " etc, etc ,etc, and we believe you.

Hope you agree that this is a good idea & the only way we can prove the real truth.
It will also be an act of goodwill to the unbelievers who have questioned your credibility unfairly.

Name................................................. Signature...................................................

Name................................................. Signature...................................................

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4989 ... evecr6.gif
Last edited by mikep99 on 09 Oct 2007, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

I bet Jean Todt will be the first to sign that petition... :lol:

mini696

:roll:

waynes
waynes

errrrrrrm what?

forzasab

LOL sorry but is this a joke??
LMAO saintly sir ron???????
So why is it that past drivers pretty much say the same thing about him and Mclaren?
Find the line, the speed will come.

johny

why did u get shocked? f1 is a joke, a soap opera. :D

johny

:lol: there're other petitions out there. Here's one against mclaren and FIA unfair traitment with fernando

http://www.petitiononline.com/fealonso/petition.html

Rob W

I'll sign that...

Right after I get the one signed by Todt, Brawn and Di Montezemolo detailing the nepotistic relationship they had with the FIA (and Bridgestone) to have rules altered, special tire compounds made (for MS) and rules reinterpreted season after season to their benefit - usually by holding Ferrari's importance to F1 over the FIA's heads. :P

This is getting tired guys. Flogging the dead horse long enough now... move along.

Rob W

chasefreak
chasefreak

a petition for alonso ... i will never do that
cuz he is such a kid.. how do they become kids once they are a WC

Tom

Thanks to MC for the GIF

Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Steven
Owner

hehe, stirring things up a bit eh ;)
I voted not to sign though.

(I had doubt but eventually moved this thread to off-topic as I think fun and such should be here)

Belatti
Belatti

If I was Ron Dennis I would do that petition!
I would public the book with 2000 McLaren info modified a bit to make that look like 2008. So rivals that copycat would move backwards 8 years!

See people, McLaren spied, spys and will spy.

Ferrari, too.
Renault, to.
Honda, too.
Toyota, mmm, maybe in the wrong direction :roll: .
BMW, too.
RBR, too.

Everyone does! Please!
Why it is so difficult to understand that?
Not only in F1, also in industries, I worked for a know piston manufacturer wich buyed pistons from rival and made lab tests to them. And our competition did the same!
And that repeats itself in other and other and other areas!

It is called BENCHMARKING! with more or less legality, its the same!
Here, the best politician, magician and finally, faster team is the one who wins WCs!

How do you think that Japanese cars got from what they were in the 70´s to what they are now?

NOTE: I am not saying that is morally right, but lets accept reality!
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

tomislavp4

What a joke! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
The question is should I :lol: or should I :cry:

mikep99
mikep99

Re: Thanks to MC for the GIF

Tom wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: I luv it.
Its my new avtar. Hope you don't mind, if you do let me know & I will remove. :wink:

Tom

Its not actually mine, all my GIF prorams have been destroyed by my laptop. :(

This might be a more reliable link :wink:
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o206 ... 994mb3.gif
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.