The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Mattyw

Re: 2014 Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps

If he doesnt get ros on the start, he will get him in pure pace. Meant to be dry tomorrow.

PlatinumZealot

The Totonator!

Did you guys see Toto's face during the post-race Sky interview?

I was like Dayuummm! Toto Angry! They made Toto Angry! Look out! He is gonna punch someone in the face!

I mean his murderous stare went right into the depths of my soul. I spilled my Cheese puffs and dropped my tea cup! My Gosh man, never seen a face screwed up so much since I left the correctional centre. He is a guy I DO NOT want to mess with!
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Bob Brown

Re: Scuderia Ferrari Team 2014

LOL looks like Alonso already informed Ferrari he is leaving the team after this year. Way to abandon ship! Won't miss you for doing nothing for the Scuderia for the past 5 years!

He is always shutting down those rumors of him leaving and telling people they are not true, well once a liar, always a liar.

mclaren111

Re: Mclaren-Mercedes F1 Team 2014

Totally - Merc F..... us over big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we can repay them in kind next year and beat the pants off them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cold Fussion

McG

Brilliant! Seinfeld is awesome.
F1 is dead.

PlatinumZealot

Re: Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2015

Guys we will win this year. I can feel it.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Overdriving

Re: Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team 2015

Regarding Kimi vs Seb this year... They've been friends since forever, so it's pretty safe to say there won't be any politics there, and since their driving styles and preferences are similar enough, it shouldn't be as one-sided as Alonso vs Kimi was. Though if Vettel finally adjusted to the new regulations (and he seemed to be adjusting by the end of the last season), I expect it to be pretty one-sided in qualifying. In race, it will be probably much closer.

Hopefully the car really is good and we'll see some good racing.

Jano11

nokivasara wrote: I just hope we'll see some good, clean racing between Seb and Kimi!
There is no need to hope for that, both are know for being clean racers.
This isn't the Hamilton vs Rosberg.

Jano11

Vasconia wrote: Ok, he needs to beat Kimi, I agree. But we cant start comparing Alonso-KIMI gaps of the last season and this new one. I am absolutely sure that Kimi will be more competitive. Only Alonso fanatics are saying that if Vettel doesnt beat Kimi by the same margin it will be demonstrated that Alonso is clearly better and that Vettel is a fake. :roll:
Ah, those funny Alonso fans. Don't worry about them, they'll be busy crying about McLaren's performance.

GoranF1

Re: 2015 Australian Grand Prix - Melbourne

i expect similar atmosphere as the first race Senna didn't race.
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

Richard

ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:i expect similar atmosphere as the first race Senna didn't race.
Pardon? How does a driver giving a thumbs up with a cheesy grin compare to the deaths of two drivers in gruesome detail on live TV?

As I've said before, invoking Senna's death is F1's equivalent of Godwin's law.

PlatinumZealot

ajnšpric_pumpa wrote:i expect similar atmosphere as the first race Senna didn't race.
You are not easy at all pumpa. You mean a very mournful atmosphere? Who or what has died? The championship?
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

raymondu999

PlatinumZealot wrote:
You are not easy at all pumpa. You mean a very mournful atmosphere? Who or what has died? The championship?
Based on his earlier posts - I think he's equating Senna to Alonso, and Alonso not racing to Senna not racing
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

GoranF1

Richard wrote:
Pardon? How does a driver giving a thumbs up with a cheesy grin compare to the deaths of two drivers in gruesome detail on live TV?

As I've said before, invoking Senna's death is F1's equivalent of Godwin's law.
whhat you have to understand is that a race whitout Fernando Alonso will hit F1 like not many things would...he is not just a driver he is GOD of racing,if we had in the last 10 years of F1 the same chassis,same engine,and same aero on all cars Alonso would have won 9 out of ten those seasons! (Hamilton 1,Vettel last in 8 of 10)
It's going to be a dredfull race bring on Sepang!!!

EDIT: thank god there is no rating in this tread... :D :D :D
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."