The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
dans79

Re: 2016 European Grand Prix - Baku City Circuit, Fri 17 – Sun 19 Jun

GrayGreat wrote:
dans79 wrote:
GrayGreat wrote: :lol:
Laugh it up while you can, as I fully expect Nico to end up where he belongs at the end of the season, #2!
So I should stop being happy for my favourite driver because you like Hamilton? GTFO.
Lol, why does not that surprise me. Nico definitely seems to attract a certain type of fan....

Edit: I see you are acting like a child and deleting your post after people see it.
Last edited by dans79 on 19 Jun 2016, 16:48, edited 2 times in total.
197 104 103 7

Juzh

dans79 wrote:
GrayGreat wrote:
dans79 wrote:
Unfortunately!
:lol:
Laugh it up while you can, as I fully expect Nico to end up where he belongs at the end of the season, #2!
Suck it up with the saltiness. My god.. #-o

Perez gained like 1s on the final straight when he overtook Kimi, so something must have been wrong in that car.

dans79

Juzh wrote:
dans79 wrote:
Suck it up with the saltiness. My god.. #-o

Perez gained like 1s on the final straight when he overtook Kimi, so something must have been wrong in that car.
I will say what ever i feel like....
197 104 103 7

Sevach

dans79 wrote:
Edit: I see you are acting like a child and deleting your post after people see it.
You should look in the mirror.

Gaz.

sosic2121 wrote:
Yes, because there would be no change of tires!
Give yourself a slow hand clap for missing the point.
Forza Jules

Sonador

dans79 wrote:
GrayGreat wrote:
dans79 wrote:
So I should stop being happy for my favourite driver because you like Hamilton? GTFO.
Lol, why does not that surprise me. Nico definitely seems to attract a certain type of fan....
So does Lewis ....

I find your remark a bit silly :wtf:

henra

Sonador wrote: So does Lewis ....
I find your remark a bit silly :wtf:
Poor Lewis has probably the worst fanboys of all of them. Especially on here. Which is a bit of a shame since he is really an excellent driver who wouldn't need such childish und unreflected support. With some people here you have difficulties avoiding the impression being a Lewis fanboy is all they've got in Life.

GoranF1

Re: 2016 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team - Ferrari

I agree whit Jenson...car whit 50+hp less will beat Ferrari.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12479/ ... ng-ferrari
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

wickedz50

GoranF1 wrote:I agree whit Jenson...car whit 50+hp less will beat Ferrari.

Is Jenson smoking grass? this is another team which is following Ferrari very closely and wants to achieve what Ferrari is aiming to achieve. Race to the bottom of the pack.

GoranF1

wickedz50 wrote:

Is Jenson smoking grass? this is another team which is following Ferrari very closely and wants to achieve what Ferrari is aiming to achieve. Race to the bottom of the pack.
No this is a team that is actualy making steps forward...as opposed to Ferrari that is making a step forward and than 2 or 3 backward and like this since begining of 2009 to this day.
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

Schuttelberg

GoranF1 wrote:
wickedz50 wrote:

No this is a team that is actualy making steps forward...as opposed to Ferrari that is making a step forward and than 2 or 3 backward and like this since begining of 2009 to this day.
This topic is a Ferrari bashing topic quite clearly. What gains exactly? A gain where McLaren thinks they 'could' compete with Ferrari towards the end of the year. It's a speculation. Even if they can, they're not beating them this year. When did McLaren last win the WCC? 1998!! How many times have McLaren beaten Ferrari in the WCC in the past two decades? Five out of Twenty!

It's very easy to say McLaren are making progress (Which they are) but are they progressing enough to beat Ferrari? That question can only be answered in 2017. Ferrari have ceased development while McLaren haven't. It's all about 2017. I don't think Ferrari or McLaren are interested in beating one another. Their only interest is the WDC and WCC. If they're not there then you're always finding motivation to go racing. This is exactly that.

While McLaren are better placed than Ferrari for 2017, (because Ferrari have had to restructure again due to the loss of the TD, while McLaren have seen continuity) I think it's very rich to say McLaren are progressing while Ferrari are regressing. At the moment, they're both failing to achieve their targets but if you're talking about a battle within a battle then Ferrari on all counts is a better team than McLaren.
"Sebastian there's very, you're a member of a very select few.. Stewart, Lauda, Piquet, Senna, Prost, Schumacher, Fangio.. VETTEL!"

McG

Silly driver ratings

Rosberg rated at 5th by this Hamilton fanboy Keith Collantine.

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2016/12/14/2 ... 5-rosberg/

There's thinking ouside the box and there's that. Stupidity at its finest once again from Keith Collantine. But hey, anything to get users posting comments.
F1 is dead.

GPR-A duplicate2

Re: Silly driver ratings

Take it easy chap. Autosport has also rated him 5th.

http://www.autosport.com/top-50-drivers-of-2016/page/5

proteus

Re: Honda Power Unit

Facts Only wrote:
GoranF1 wrote:
Facts Only wrote:
Where do you get this from? Source or evidence? None because it's BS
if you believe they dont, if you believe in honesty in F1, IF you believe they wouldnt do ANYTHING to win, you live in a fairy tale.

other than that i have 0 evidence.
I don't need to believe because I know.

You sound like some mad cult person... "I have no evidence but my belief is enough to make it true"
Mule cars were proven when Ferrari got caught on the camera testing the 2014 engine in one of their road cars.
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

fiohaa

Re: Honda Power Unit

damager21 wrote: I read few posts which say that McLaren must go back to Mercedes. I think everyone who wants McLaren to win again must understand that if they were to use Mercedes engine, they could at best come second but not win a championship.
so i guess with that logic Redbull will never win a championship because of the Renault team?