The "Completely Out of Thread" thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
scuderiaF2012
scuderiaF2012

Re: Ferrari F2012

n smikle wrote:
ecapox wrote:The fact that Autosport.com now limits you to only 30 articles as a non-paid viewer is complete bullship. Time to remove them from my list of good websites.
I know how to get past it without paying. I can view all articles....
really??? you know of a way getting past it without paying?? let me know how.
send me a private message

alogoc
alogoc

Re: Ferrari F2012

n smikle wrote:
ecapox wrote:The fact that Autosport.com now limits you to only 30 articles as a non-paid viewer is complete bullship. Time to remove them from my list of good websites.
I know how to get past it without paying. I can view all articles....
Send it me to! :)
THE F2012!
THE CAR THAN WON 2012 WORLD F1 CHAMPIONSHIP WHIT A TILTED ENGINE!

CHT
CHT

Re: Hamilton vs Rosberg and Button vs Perez in 2013

The competition between the 4 drivers will be about who has the hottest chic on the grid. at the moment, i think button still has an upper hand, but my money is on perez and rosberg to bring a hot Latino and blonde to the grid next year.

Mr Alcatraz

Re: Ferrari F14T

http://i.imgur.com/Ra9jlr5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/y7Ln61U.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bgwA9Df.jpg
donskar wrote:
Kansas wrote:from scuderia.net, dom from tv interview

- we have problems with rear tyre degradation
- engine too aggressive and too much torque
- we have problems running batteries at full power and we run during tests without full power (not cause we wanted to but cause we weren't able to do so)
- we lack in traction in slow corners and downforce in high speed corners
- we must run low downforce due to fuel consumption.
- Our engine has higher consumption and we are forced to run low downforce to reduce drag. In fact we recorded top speed but we are slow in cornering.
- Overall rumors agree we are far behind mercedes (more than 1s)
- Domenical in tv said we are behind mercedes and williams.. and not by a small margin. Focus is already on catching the competition.
Well, that's that. The car's a disaster. Time to prepare for next year . . . :lol:
I haven’t been active on this forum for a long time (especially because I really don't know squat about the equations, theory I'm ok with). Having given that preface to the freakin’ the guys that have been around long enough to recognize my version of humor;
Don we have reason for concern. However, Ferrari somehow has managed to make themselves the biggest enigma of the pre season. I think it is fair to say that Ferrari are being forthright when saying they may need to ease themselves into the season for max reliability points but that doesn't mean that the F14T is a piece of ---. (Although it might lack in more than just the PU, I don't know. I just don't like how Fred is talking up Felipe, It's almost like a preemptive gratuity to tout Felipe, because when Felipe baby was out of a job he was quoted as saying, that of all his teammates Fernando was the best pilot bar none (presumably to up his current stock) However it might just be that both Felipe is fast (I’ve never doubted that) and Fred is the best freakin' dude he has had to deal with as a partner in terms of driving talent. Who even cares? :wtf:
Hopefully Ferrari can provide a challenger that Kimi and Fred can fight for wins with.
May the Forza be with both of them.

PS Sorry Richard :dork:

Edit: Angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :lol:
That's ok dawg I remember when this site was just a little part! :idea:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCMS-NJ7VxU[/youtube]
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand