MotoGP 2015

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Andres125sx

Re: MotoGP 2015

J.A.W. wrote:I wouldn't put my quid on Pedrosa to ever win a Moto GP Championship, if he aint done it by now..

Rossi might feasibly get another, but only if Marquez is out, hurt.. & if Lorenzo remains subdued.

The Ducati is presenting well too, with its special advantages, but will be nobbled - if too good..
Agree, but not because Pedrosa is some sort of Webber, but because Marquez is some sort of Senna wich is very different

But not even best driver/rider ever win it all, every season, there´s always some "bump" on his trajectory, or his bike becomes unable to fight with some other, or some injury.... and I don´t think Pedrosa can beat Maquez, but I´m pretty sure he could beat Lorenzo and Rossi on equal conditions, will not put my money on this, but neither on the contrary, he´s proved to be a really fast rider, unbeatable sometimes, if he was better on close battles....

J.A.W.
J.A.W.

Agreed A-125 Dani, at his best - on his day, in Moto GP, has shown he can beat all other riders..
- he has just not proved capable of doing so regularly - over a championship year..
"Well, we knocked the bastard off!"

Ed Hilary on being 1st to top Mt Everest,
(& 1st to do a surface traverse across Antarctica,
in good Kiwi style - riding a Massey Ferguson farm
tractor - with a few extemporised mod's to hack the task).

Shrieker

M&M pushed his luck a bit too hard there :) This makes the season very interesting !
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

JimClarkFan
JimClarkFan

Why does anyone watch f1 when motogp is on????!!!!

Motogp is amazing this year, unbelievable ride by rossi

Shrieker

I strongly recommend World Superbikes too, but when all three are on the same weekend once or twice a year, you get a bit of a vertigo in front of the telly on that Sunday :)
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

tanmay324
tanmay324

Marc got taste of his own medicine there.

JimClarkFan
JimClarkFan

Shrieker wrote:I strongly recommend World Superbikes too, but when all three are on the same weekend once or twice a year, you get a bit of a vertigo in front of the telly on that Sunday :)
Where do you find the world superbikes to watch? I can't find when it is on, I know it isn't the same level as motogp but I understand it is close. You aren't joking about the vertigo either lol, I watch a whole weekend of motobikes one time and on Sunday I struggled to stand lol

tanmay324 wrote:Marc got taste of his own medicine there.
Marc tried to bully Rossi, nobody bullies Rossi lol. Marc is used to getting his own way, it will be VERY interesting to see how he responds. I don't see MM as the type of guy who dwells on things, so I can't see a feud developing, ever, but it will be interesting to see how he reacts next time Rossi throws the bike up his inside.

Shrieker

Eurosport is the official broadcaster. I'll pm you in advance in case it's not available to you.
-Atatürk

tanmay324
tanmay324

Over the past years many riders complained or at least have said that Marc is too aggressive and they had to sit up or consciously avoid hitting. That is also one of reason of him getting up the field so fast in some races. Yes he is faster than most on most of the occasions. But he expects the other rider to back off to avoid collision. I don't see the likes of Rossi giving any quarter if Rossi has even remotely comparative pace. It will be very interesting season if they keep scrapping for the lead on regular basis.

WaikeCU

tanmay324 wrote:Marc got taste of his own medicine there.
The Doctor prescribed it for him! :D

Andres125sx

Wow what a race :D

Marc definetly was too optimistic there, he always has to respond to any overtaking, that´s some sort of rule of thumb for him, but yesterday he should have give up, you can´t fight with no tires.

Lorenzo looks like a different rider, where´s that consistent, regular, and fast rider he used to be?

Oh and what a final overtaking for Crutchlow, that´s earning a podium on the final corner :o =D>

Andres125sx

JimClarkFan wrote:Why does anyone watch f1 when motogp is on????!!!!

Motogp is amazing this year, unbelievable ride by rossi
Because luckily they never coincide in time

Andres125sx

tanmay324 wrote:Over the past years many riders complained or at least have said that Marc is too aggressive and they had to sit up or consciously avoid hitting. That is also one of reason of him getting up the field so fast in some races.
You need some balls for this sport, if you don´t have, better to move away :mrgreen:

Andres125sx

Oh and Rossi..... no words

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare