Flynfrog.....

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Reckoner

Flynfrog.....

Why are you deleting posts that do not offend but provide a great window trackside?

Are you jealous and being childish? You remind me of a selfish child when his friend gets a new bike and the selfish kid will push it over.

Just deleting my posts because you don't like the fact I have better sources than you.

Just apologise and restore my post please.

I may even get you a pass one day and we can meet up and i'll show you around the F1 paddock...?
Last edited by Steven on 01 Nov 2015, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed condescending footnote

turbof1

Re: Flynfrog.....

Reckoner, this is a personal matter. We do not post personal matters on the boards. Rather we use the PM system to send a personal message to someone.

For the record, Reckoner: Flynfrog did NOT delete your post. He moved it to the appropiate race thread: http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto ... 95#p607295

Note however that your post got downvoted 4 times by several members before we had a chance to move it. The problem here is that you are taking issues into public and are attacking moderators for essentially doing their job, which flynfrog does and does good. People don't take kindly to this, pardon my words, 'idiocity'. You are making it worse for yourself by choosing not to find a solution with the moderators behind closed doors, rather try the shame and blame tactic in public which horribly splashes back in your face.

If you want to talk about childish behaviour, then here are examples:
Reckoner flaming wrote:Are you jealous and being childish? You remind me of a selfish child when his friend gets a new bike and the selfish kid will push it over.
Reckoner blackmailing wrote:I may even get you a pass one day and we can meet up and i'll show you around the F1 paddock...?
Reckoner desperately trying to prove a point wrote:http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae7/ ... dxrlum.jpg
I'm closing this thread also now. Since you had to take it into public, I'll also tell in public what happens next: Steven the site administrator will be informed and you'll be put on the moderator approval list. This means we'll check your posts before they get on the forum. This is not to punish you, but to help you get along around here.
#AeroFrodo