Shrieker wrote:...I think he's keeping quiet for a reason.
n smikle wrote:And when I say non-wining car I really mean it! As an honest and unbiased viewer I actually do believe that Vettel could have won every single race of 2011.
1. China - wrong strategy by team
2. Canada - skid off the track (it happens to every one)
3. Silverstone - Pit stop error by team
4. Germany - Got scared in front of the home crowd and under performed. - could have won.
5. Hungary - Got scared in front of the Bossy and pitstop error. - could have won.
6. Japan - Pit too early and Got caught in traffic
7. Abu-dhabi - Tyre Failure
8. Brazil - Gearbox failure
Yerp - he could have had 8 more wins.
Anyone who doubts the potentially unstoppable combination of Vettel and RB7 must be deluded.
Shrieker wrote:And you can't explain everything about the huge gap between the two team mates with the tyre brand being different from 2010.
ell66 wrote:wasnt impressed by jenson, alonso showed him up on the first stint,
Users browsing this forum: acidtech, Alexgtt, Artur Craft, atanatizante, Chene_Mostert, ChrisM40, Chuckjr, djones, evered7, F1NAC, Google Adsense [Bot], itix, Manfer, matt_b, Phil, QLDriver, Rikhart, ringo, SAEED, SectorOne, Shrieker, Silent Storm, tanmay324, twoshots, Vary and 71 guests