bar555 wrote:I would propose totally new rules about overall nose dimensions by 2014 . The simpler scenario would be to lower the chassis height drastically right from the cockpit in order to achieve
- a smoother nose transition ( aesthetically improvement )
- a far more comfortable driver seat
- to some extend a better visibility ( improved safety )
- lower noses ( safety again ) as desired
- negative impact on aerodynamic efficiency ( cut speed , a trend that FIA always seek )
- more flexibility on front suspension structure ( good for mechanics )
So simple to my opinion to keep both FIA and mechanics happy .
Jersey Tom wrote:A modesty panel? This sport is getting a bit comical.
stefan_ wrote:Obviously it is not a one-size panel. They have to work it in and make it fit with what they have without any aerodynamical gains.
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], iamthewalrus, motorloon1993, OppositeLock, scarbs and 38 guests