New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Bomber_Pilot

Re: New Videos

For "old" time's sake.

Morteza

Stefan Johansson, Rene Arnoux, and Phillippe Alliot ride Nelson Piquet's Williams after switching over from Alliot's Ligier once it runs out of fuel, just after the finish of the 1986 Mexican Grand Prix :mrgreen:

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Sombrero

F1 Showrun 360°

http://www.formulapassion.it/2014/09/vi ... -ad-assen/

Assen, Buemi, RB8...

mikeerfol

On-board Highlights – Singapore Grand Prix

http://fiftybuckss.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... rand-prix/

Juzh

Tnx, entire race onboard is so boring I just couln't bring myself to watch it.

mikeerfol

Juzh wrote:Tnx, entire race onboard is so boring I just couln't bring myself to watch it.
Weirdly, there are no highlights from the start or formation lap... :?:

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Morteza

strad

David's reaction is interesting.
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Morteza

siskue2005

wow, great job...i hope i have this much fun at my job :|

MadMatt

I just put here the current episode that I am watching, but if you are interested in rallying and rallycross, just check Subaru Team USA (and Vermont Sportscar) series called "Launch Control".

They are not onto their 2nd season, and it is very nicely made (video editing). For sure rallying in the USA is not the most exciting thing ever but it is good to watch if you like rallying! :)

Morteza

Juzh

So I've checked the onboard feed and it's just an utter borefest of rosberg, bottas, vettel, eriksson (!!!) and some other cars running in clear air. There's not a single competitive overtake captured apart from magnussen unlapping himself which was shown on live tv already. How they managed that in a soaked race is really astonishing.

Hail22

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMk5Jtd3yS4[/youtube]

The music and engine melodies make this video for me :)
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve