Top bar fade time

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
SectorOne

Top bar fade time

weirdest thread title ever but let me explain.

I use the Board index button >> General >> buttons a lot but tend to miss the button on the first go.
However there seems to be some kind of delay with the top button´s above that even if the dropdown menu has disappeared it will still pop up again if you are too quick.

It would be nice if it could disappear when the dropdown menu has disappeared.
Right now you can move your mouse "in and out" while it´s disappeared and it will still pop up.

first world problems i know.

Edit: made a gif of it. i´m moving my mouse from left to right over "all teams ever".

"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Steven
Owner

Re: Top bar fade time

Indeed, a known problem.
It is however very hard to fix, as the menu is there while the browser performs the transition from opaque to transparent over 0.2s. After that, the menu is hidden entirely so it's not clickable anymore.

If this MUST be fixed, I think the best option would be to change the transition effect by either speeding it up, or remove it, or perhaps another effect.

SectorOne

speeding it up i think would do the trick. Right now it´s a bit too much delay.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Steven
Owner

Fixed. Removed the transition entirely, at least for the menu dropdown.
Also a few other small improvements that reduce number of used images on pages.

SectorOne

Fantastic, thanks!