2014/15 Silly Season

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Racer X

Re: 2014/15 Silly Season

I have to say I agree that is pure win for Ferrari..
RedBull Racing Checo//PEREZ

marcush.

JEV seems to be the first of a long list of RedBull Drivers facing the kick and not dropping into the deepest mud even though Dr.M tried hard to dent his reputation.

looking at Daniel Ricciardos performance this year it does not reflect too positively on Webbers and Sebs outright speed ,I see JEV easily in that range but also a feisty racer without the silly errors Webber had a habit for...

PlatinumZealot

donskar wrote:Adding Vergne a good move for Ferrari IMO. Has current F1 experience at a team close to Red Bull. He should have a good shot at replacing Kimi unless Kimi turns himself around.
I think it is actually Esteban who is first inline to race because of the marketing connection with Ferrari and North America. Vergne on the other hand does not have that same marketing visibility and sponsor package.

Three stiff necked blonde hair blue eyed "European elites," or a dark, tall, Fiery, passionate Latin.... it doesn't take too much to see which one would market Ferrari better to the Americas.
Last edited by PlatinumZealot on 22 Dec 2014, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Aesto

PlatinumZealot wrote:A certain Latin driver.
This isn't about Gutierrez, is it? :shock:
Last edited by Aesto on 22 Dec 2014, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

mclaren111

Change the Rear Tire width to 18".

This will allow more mechanical grip, sliding the rear more without penalty and deal with the higher torgue better.

Maybe wishful for 2015, but latest 2016 :D

lebesset

the silly season just got sillier !
here I am for the winter in sunny spain , in a resort using the municipal wifi
seeing the news about the J & J marriage I have clicked on some links to read more , only to find that all access has been blocked !!!
is this what alonso spends his winters arranging :o
to the optimist a glass is half full ; to the pessimist a glass is half empty ; to the F1 engineer the glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Manoah2u

lebesset wrote:the silly season just got sillier !
seeing the news about the J & J marriage I have clicked on some links to read more , only to find that all access has been blocked !!!
am i the only one who doesn't understand a single thing about what you wrote expect that you are in spain?
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Gaz.

Manoah2u wrote:
lebesset wrote:the silly season just got sillier !
am i the only one who doesn't understand a single thing about what you wrote expect that you are in spain?
Probably. I just read it that he's in Spain trying to read about Jenson & Jessica's wedding but all links to any related articles are dead and is Fred behind the embargo a la North Korea/Sony style.
Forza Jules

Hail22

No idea about this blocked access fuzz...here is the newly wedded couple:

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Manoah2u

they married in hawaii, why and how would that be blocked?

anyway happy for Jenson and Jessica [now i understand the J and J lol], and thats a very nice 1970 Pontiac GTO
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Mesteño

A spanish magazine might have the exclusive in Spain.

Redragon

Even more sillier as Toto Wolf has made an interview saying if Hamilton doesn't renew Alonso is the first option.
This can even go beyond this season.

mikeerfol

So silly season has already begun? :lol:

lebesset

Manoah2u wrote:they married in hawaii, why and how would that be blocked?

anyway happy for Jenson and Jessica [now i understand the J and J lol], and thats a very nice 1970 Pontiac GTO
well how is easy , but why is baffling.....could be an alonso fan at the IP I suppose [ I was , of course , joking about fred as the smiley confirmed
went to the links to the uk national press and Reuters here on F1tech and got a message saying that this story has been blocked

thanks for the pics hail 22 , jenson's cut away collar reminder me of my younger days !
to the optimist a glass is half full ; to the pessimist a glass is half empty ; to the F1 engineer the glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Racer X

Alonso to b fair is always on peoples radar. If some one does not renew and they can take Alonso they will..
RedBull Racing Checo//PEREZ