Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.

Feliks

Re: Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

Next video of the Red Baron Windmill prototype "Effect spoons" ... Now, despite the simplicity of the prototype and are not necessarily matched the gap between the wing and the small fan, already takes off at a speed of 25 km / hour or 7 m / sec wind speed. At 40 km / h, the fan spins very quickly., Much better. than in the experiment with a single wing ..

http://youtu.be/yyHTAlXLuXo

Regards Andrew :D

Feliks

Here another video. The world's first Aerodynamics effect acting through blowing mouth. After puff heard hitting one wing of the second, and it's a loud ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV2pTLhHBec

The pictures show the device to adjust the distance and angle between the wings
Yet research curiosity. Windmill spins better when opening the other wing is not blocked ..

Andrew :D

Feliks

Now why I summoned Riccardo..Ricardo developed fairly firebox V-Comet .. Especially in diesel played a significant role - helped make a high speed diesel engine .In my also applied the swirl chamber, knowing about its merits. The eyebrow appearances, this is what you see on the animation, this is not the combustion chamber. It is only the cross section through the center of the engine combustion . At the rear, with the cross-sectional view as seen in the picture, it is a channel connecting the piston "sucking" piston "exhaust". Flows this way the entire load of fuel and air, but it achieves a very high speed, which in the initial attempts resulted in taking ionized air from between the spark plug electrodes and prevented the formation of spark .Only after a magnification of this channel, began to develop a spark. If sweeping spark plug, this place was a diesel injector, it would be very beneficial ,, because after falling into the space above the small pistons with a very high speed, it would be very intense spin and excellent mixing of fuel and air. I think it is possible to build a high speed diesel, well, up to 10 000 RPM. Also on gasoline this spinning is beneficial and Ground your walls on the smallest piston, is probably the smallest of the previously used, and the heat losses are the smallest .Also at such a high speed of rotation of the smallest piston samozapłonów foci formation will be very difficult. Apart from this place, burning virtually runs elsewhere, because the distance between the planes must be greater than two millimeters in height, so that there could arise a flame. In total combustion occurs with forced intensive centrifugation only over a small piston in the cylinder least .. This is the very Riccardo improved swirl chamber, with the movement of loads in one direction and forced mechanically great speed of combustion. Looking only at the same animations, we are not able to notice it all properly. Today on the combustion chamber.

Feliks

Here, the film made using the experience to lift air wing. So yes, at the beginning of the film can be seen in the enclosure fan that blows the wind a piece of the wing, cut the stropianu, and nałożonegona these two metal rods that utzrymuja it in a horizontal position and transferred to the balanced Machinery with electronic scales, which shows the size of the wing lift when the wind blows at him with a fan .. size of this force is minimal and barely can observe the movement of machinery. The experience is best several possible KINDS wings of varying thickness profile, which can be changed in a device measuring and watch the size of the lift (which produces leaf vacuum) .. Thanks to this I like the wing of a set of experiments, it turned around and walked to the wing installed on your device . The wind from the fan created between them, comparatively very high vacuum. This vacuum is so huge that in gets called when I wanted to raise above the upper wing, lower, despite a solid metal load measuring machine, also raised very high up. This example shows that the strength of Spoon Effect, is several times greater than the single wing lift force, and thus, it is possible to use the vacuum between them several times larger ....
You see, with my theory, practice works well also..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1q2TbR ... ture=share

Feliks

Here on this simulation, made to explain the effect of ground on which it is about as shown in red, the increase in pressure, which float plane in the vicinity of the land that it represents a lower profile. And it is clear that the intensity of the red color that hypertension is very high and justifies the construction of such aircraft .it strongly an increased pressure in paktyce operates up to 3 meters above the flat surface of the earth
Coincidentally, in this simulation also shows a very intense blue vacuum which interests me, for good performance Windmill Red Baron. can be seen clearly very intense blue color, providing the emerging high-vacuum, which practically see in the video above .. Here are not only rake angles are important, but also the distance between these profiles, as well as setting between the longitudinal profiles, which is not necessarily also be symmetric. Also there is a completely new profile with a gap, certainly will little affect on its size.
After these few facts, I can estimate that the vacuum, with well-chosen all dimensions and angles profiles can be 20 times larger than the negative pressure created by a single profile .. It is a very good message for the Red Baron Windmill

https://youtu.be/z1QOp_9IWLc

Andrew

Feliks

Here is one of the possible types of vacuum-engine .. Maybe he propel generators, or directly propeller boat or vehicle wheels .., or bike ..or propeller

autogyro

Feliks wrote:Here is one of the possible types of vacuum-engine .. Maybe he propel generators, or directly propeller boat or vehicle wheels .., or bike ..or propeller

http://www.new4stroke.com/Aerzen_Machin ... wers_6.jpg

Surely thats the new compressor from Jensen Buttons McLaren HERS :D

Feliks

Yes of course :)

In other forum ;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967 View Post
The efficiency of a vacuum engine is horribly low: the first ocean liners had what was then called "atmospheric steam engines" in which the actual labour was done by the atmospheric pressure acting on one side of the working piston, and the vacuum created by condensing the steam on the other side of the working piston.

The efficiency was less than 5%, and the first vessels crossing the atlantic ocean on engine power alone, were known to need to burn wooden chairs and other furnitures, window sills and deckplanking, in order to reach the other side of the pond because the coal fuel was finished...

Brgds, Bert

Well, not good with this efficiency .. You mix two completely different concepts, the efficiency of the steam engine The carbon burning, with the efficiency of a wind turbine ( in the negative pressure wing profle NACA - FELIKS ).

When energy comes from burning, really important thing is the efficiency with which it is done. Because we have a limited amount of fuel has just available. and then the 5% is actually a small value .. and the ship has trouble swimming.
But the sail-powered ship, even as it has efficiency of 2%, it still can freely sail around the globe całakule around, for this, the wind energy at sea is missing and NEVER run out why performance in this case the energy of secondary importance, if we have an infinite the amount of free energy to use .. Only at the very beginning, that the construction, we need to build a bigger engine .. Well, for example, in this case, if we want to have 100% efficiency Such as is the atmospheric engine would have to be 20 times greater. So that you can imagine .. .Then all energy supplied will be free to move the engine, and it is certainly several times higher efficiency of such an engine than the normal propeller fan of the same size ..
This engine is sufficient to tens of millibars vacuum, that he began to work very efficiently .. Such differences of pressure observed in Nature, during hurricanes, or tornadoes ..No and efficiency of what is a tornado ?? Large, certainly a big ...

Write or understand the performance issues that the traditional concept is here entirely at long plan, since it does infinite quantity of wind energy to use and we will be sure to have it for the next thousand years. . At most, we can improve the efficiency of its use, using modern methods of testing and optimization of these completely new systems caused by wind Red Baron Windmill..

Feliks

Such experience existing in the Museum of Aviation, showing the magnitude of the resistance of various airfoil, by replacing and inserting a rod, profiles of different thicknesses .. I used it to show the enormous size of the vacuum between the two profiles airlines, facing each other, "stomachs" .. So yes went my experience: first suspended weighed on an electronic scale, which is the size of kilograms of force needed to raise the single wing slid over to the bars .. turned out that about 300 Grams. that is to pick up all the rods and wing forces need 300 Grams vacuum. Applying a second similar profile, "belly" to that, at the time of blowing "wind" velocity of about 10 km / h. effects can be seen in the movie .. The strength of the vacuum, causing such rapid weight increase this up must have a value of about 1000 Grams (1KG) .. The Wing has a length of about 30 cm, on that basis, I present a first estimate of the forces in the world .. Namely, when length of about a meter, such wings, this force would have a value of about 3 KG ... or even if only 30% of the force could be used in Windmill Red Baron, its size would be about 1 KG with wings 1 meter .. Now you can try to calculate much larger projects, estimated at least ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kH6sdSjTrc

Feliks

gruntguru, on 24 Apr 2015 - 00:29, said:
Your "enormous vacuum" (taking the figure of 1 kg on an area of 300mm x 300mm) works out to about 110Pa, 0.11kPa or 1/1000th of one atmosphere. That is plenty of pressure difference if you want to make an aeroplane fly but very little if you want to turn a generator.

Oh no , no ,no, .. I'm sorry but your argument is a little convoluted ..

After the show I open an airplane that with such surface wings 30 cm X 30 cm, with a weight of 1 KG can fly at speeds of 10 km / h ...
Minimum of the minimum speed is 100 km / h.

Now this: What is the wind ??
The wind is created when there is a difference of pressure air (i.e., on the one hand must be vacuum)
Now tell me, what is the difference of pressure between these points: 2 km in front of the windmill and two kilometers behind him .. sure there a lot smaller than me, and more than one megawatt generator drives the few, the difference of pressure, which can be even only 1 / 100000 ... one atmosphere. Despite the huge amount of fans suppliers provide free energy.
Such airplanes as ekranoplan have only 1/10 of an aircraft wing surface normal, and even a few hundred tons of flying over water., Is Hypertension .. For me, it is the same big (or and bigger) but the vacuum .. And it's certainly enough to generator drive .. I make such a system of reinforced concrete, 10 times bigger than the Boeing 747 is not technically any problems .. And certainly when compared to the size of a normal fan can by tens of times more energy in the generator. than a traditional windmill.
Well at the end, I show 'windmill, which at a diameter of 30 cm, and a wind speed of 10 km / h will give us the potency of its axis 1 KG rotary or thrust .. well ......
So is mine is really huge compared to what you knew so far .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_effect_vehicle

J.A.W.

So then F.. just what do the featured cricket bats pictured as mounted back to back - have to do with..
.. 'Engine, transmission & controls' - anyhow?
"Well, we knocked the bastard off!"

Ed Hilary on being 1st to top Mt Everest,
(& 1st to do a surface traverse across Antarctica,
in good Kiwi style - riding a Massey Ferguson farm
tractor - with a few extemporised mod's to hack the task).

Feliks

Such a message regarding my two wings. When you are so positioned, with an angle of about 60 degrees, when you measured the exact speed of 4 m / sec wind from a fan, a small windmill starts at high speed ..
four meters per second is 14.4 km / h, it means that we can experiment while riding a bicycle ....

J.A.W.

Howzat!?
"Well, we knocked the bastard off!"

Ed Hilary on being 1st to top Mt Everest,
(& 1st to do a surface traverse across Antarctica,
in good Kiwi style - riding a Massey Ferguson farm
tractor - with a few extemporised mod's to hack the task).

Feliks

[QUOTE=jetman150;11374847]Can you use it to sipe out wind from pressure areas? Say where there is interference, or where you might be able to use low pressure to create differentials for benefit?[/QUOTE]

So somehow luckily it happened, that we have such animations ... I did not have to do a lot of research

[YT]z1QOp_9IWLc[/YT]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1QOp_9IWLc

The wings are slots having a height of 2 mm and a length of 600 mm. or surface fissures through which you get negative pressure to the inside wing is 1200 mm ^ 2. Jarobiac the first model of this wing, I wanted to somehow very simple and cheap execute it. To derive this vacuum, I used a disposable syringe of 20 cc. It inside diameter of 22 mm .. or its surface, is 380 mm ^ 2. As you can see this is the narrowest section, which has to overcome the aerodynamic resistance of the vacuum. This section is very unfavorable, because it is up to 1200/380 = 3.15 lower than the inlet gap .. He should be at least equal to the area of ??the gap, or three such tubing from a syringe .And we have only one wing. Despite this, the fan, which is for the help transition to a higher diameters, ie D = 36 mm or 1017 mm surfaces ^ 2 ie more than two times greater than the tube Inlet, rotates, already at 4 m / sec ..and I think that this it is all very good, despite the primitive prototype, but the first on .. But it proved that way then you should follow..

Andrew:D