Mick Schumacher (Formula 4)

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
MadMatt
MadMatt

Mick Schumacher (Formula 4)

Well, the boy has done it!

His first singleseater victory. His father must be proud if he saw it on TV. Is a Legend born?

Awesome :) =D>

CBeck113
CBeck113

Re: Mick Schumacher (Formula 4)

Pretty impressive, but the rules did help him to the win (reverse start order from the first race). Or maybe he's the spitting image of his dad in terms of tactics :D . He would have the backers, though, so maybe we'll see him in three years in F1 - German television will definitely do everything to make this happen.
“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!” Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Facts Only
Facts Only

A very bittersweet time for the Schumacher family I bet, I really hope that Michael has been able to see and enjoy this. It still makes me sad to think about what has happened to a genuine icon of our sport.
"A pretentious quote taken out of context to make me look deep" - Some old racing driver

grettu
grettu

Nice victory but it looks like he will be pushed into F1 pretty soon after a couple of years. His surname is moving a lots of money and many sharks are already waiting the time to cash in using the Schummy factor.

Andres125sx

grettu wrote: His surname is moving a lots of money and many sharks are already waiting the time to cash in using the Schummy factor.
Yes, poor boy, many sharks will invest on him because of his surname... poor boy :roll:

Starscreamer

Cool =D>
Hope to see this kid in f1 [-o<
#33 2 THE MAX 3RSTAPP3N
***WORLD CHAMPION 2021, 2022 & 2023

ChrisDanger
ChrisDanger

Mick Shumacher took a double victory out of three races racing for Prema Powerteam in the opening round of the Italian F4 Series at Misano. He is also simultaneously competing in the German F4 this year, also for Prema.
autosport.com wrote:Schumacher quickly overcame polesitter Marcos Siebert to win his first outing on Saturday morning, then led throughout the wet second heat later that day.

That earned him pole for Sunday afternoon's final, and though he stalled on the grid he was able to fight back through to fourth place.

And a silly team video...