New F1.com website

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
atanatizante

Re: f1.com renewed site

Thanks to Sevach, there is a web site which provides times and speeds : http://macofan.com/en/index.php?page=re ... s=7437&p=3
"I don`t have all the answers. Try Google!"
Jesus

jericho

atanatizante wrote:Thanks to Sevach, there is a web site which provides times and speeds : http://macofan.com/en/index.php?page=re ... s=7437&p=3

But is this like live-timing??

atanatizante

jericho wrote:
atanatizante wrote:Thanks to Sevach, there is a web site which provides times and speeds : http://macofan.com/en/index.php?page=re ... s=7437&p=3

But is this like live-timing??
Don`t know, we should try it tomorrow ...
Unfortunately, I paid for the F1App ...
Jesus

CjC
CjC

You can't get the speed trap figures anymore by the looks of it. What the F?
Just a fan's point of view

Richard

Re: New F1.com website

I've merged the two threads about the new F1.com website

rederikus

This is like watching football where you have to pay to see the score.

Utter rubbish. I may have to resume being a tiddlywinks fan instead of watching Formula 1.

Belatti

+1 to the Buuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wanted to check the 2014 qualy laptime and could not. Also the local race time. Also that they give you a free trial membership to later charge you. Well, Bernie, read this: I WILL NEVER EVER PAY FOR THESE KIND OF THINGS.

Im already paying for the uncecessary products that F1 sponsors are implanting in my brain. :oops:
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

atanatizante

Belatti wrote: ... Also the local race time ...
Yeah, I feel for you but you`re wrong ... they - at least - left this option free ... you just have to scroll down until you`ll reach the Rolex advertise and then do the rest (click on your local time) ...
Jesus

Bomber_Pilot

Since I'm kinda a "sector times freak", I've been contemplating about subscribing to F1 Access at the beginning of the season. After being told, that I would also be able to download a full access F1 mobile app in early april, I decided to go for it. We are now nearing the end of may and we are six races into the championship and still nothing. So I decided to ask them about it.

This is what i got in reply:
Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, there is currently no subscription connection available between the Official F1 App and Formula1.com.

We realise you are disappointed, and so are we.

We sincerely apologise that we’ve not been able to deliver this feature yet.

While we hoped to have this ready in time for the start of the season, and the app development team have been hard at work trying to build the connection, it’s proven more difficult than anticipated.

As a result, unfortunately, we cannot give you a fixed date when this will be ready.

We can, however, promise that we are working hard to ensure that the feature, intended to be a bonus feature, will be available as soon as it’s ready and fully tested.

Once again, we apologise but you have our full commitment to bring this feature as soon as possible so you can enjoy both services with a single subscription.
And when i first asked about the app being available, nobody mentioned anything about this being a "bonus feature", just that they are having some problems, which would be solved shortly.

This post is just a heads up for anyone thinking about subscribing to F1 Access, like me.

Just buy the app - you can still get it to run on your PC/Mac. F1 Access is OK when you are at home, but I don't carry my laptop with me around on sundays.

mikeerfol

Someone posted that http://www.F1lt.com site here I think.. it's working!

Juzh

I'll just leave this hint here for anyone who is contemplating of buying an official F1 app:
freedom.apk