Caption Competition

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Re: Caption Competition

"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

proteus

Something like a Sega Genesis comercial:

In Lotus Groesjean does

what Maldonadont

Heavy sarcasm, please be gentle. It is just a joke :lol: :D :lol:
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

Felipe 92

And then I told Lewis how unfortunate his pitstop was and how he drove brilliantly and deserved to win.

gary123

bhall II
bhall II

"Like I said, you don't need the best talent, just the best car and an unlucky teammate."

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Felipe 92 wrote:And then I told Lewis how unfortunate his pitstop was and how he drove brilliantly and deserved to win.
http://www.f1news.nl/img/private/20217.jpg
it's even funnier when you automaticaly read that with Niki's voice in your mind :lol:
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Nathanael F1
Nathanael F1

The reason why Monaco is a favorite among many drivers.
Favorite Team: Scuderia Ferrari
Favorite Driver: Nico Hülkenberg

Hail22

BE: I'll only fix one race this season for you Nico...just one

Nico: Monaco pleasssseeeee
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

proteus

He lost his breaking point :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
If i would get the money to start my own F1 team, i would revive Arrows

Morteza

He was looking at this, I suppose :wink:

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Hail22

When I saw this photo immediately this scene came to mind...very fitting after Monaco haha:

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Hail22

Apologies for the double post, but make of this as you wish :lol: :lol:

And this

Gilles Villeneuve

Mr.G

Damn! I've forgotten my keys. l'll be right back!
Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts

she_spools_180
she_spools_180

Hi guys, I've just spent the last hour trawling through this thread, looking for something I've seen in the past. 450 pages is a lot to go through, and I'm not even sure I haven't overlooked it...

I'm looking for a .gif which someone modified, it was a home video of, I think a kid on a motorised toy car, or maybe even ride-on mower, and he runs into two other kids who are just sitting on the grass (playing instruments maybe?). But this particular one had (I think) Maldonado's face on the kid driving the car, and then two other driver's faces on the kids sitting on the ground. Would be greatly appreciated if someone knew where it was in this thread!

Also, looking for a video of Raikonnen's failed start (maybe at Indi GP c.2002-4) combined with 'the signal' from Team America.

Thanks guys!

F1NAC

she_spools_180 wrote:Hi guys, I've just spent the last hour trawling through this thread, looking for something I've seen in the past. 450 pages is a lot to go through, and I'm not even sure I haven't overlooked it...

I'm looking for a .gif which someone modified, it was a home video of, I think a kid on a motorised toy car, or maybe even ride-on mower, and he runs into two other kids who are just sitting on the grass (playing instruments maybe?). But this particular one had (I think) Maldonado's face on the kid driving the car, and then two other driver's faces on the kids sitting on the ground. Would be greatly appreciated if someone knew where it was in this thread!

Also, looking for a video of Raikonnen's failed start (maybe at Indi GP c.2002-4) combined with 'the signal' from Team America.

Thanks guys!
This one?

http://humorfutbolclub.com/wp-content/u ... equeño.gif

Why the gif isnt showed?