Creating a track that uses curves from all the world

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
Vgom2000

Creating a track that uses curves from all the world

Hey guys, I'm new here at F1technical.net and I saw somewhere a guy who mixed famous curves from many circuits throughout the world and I did the same thing. Some of you already did this? If yes, please upload the photo here!

Sorry for my bad English :? , and thanks in advance! :D :D

Vgom2000

Nürburgring attempt

Hey guys, I'm new here and I want to hear your opinions about this circuit I created using turns from various circuits in the world:

Thanks in advance!

LVDH

Re: Creating a track that uses curves from all the world

Cool and crazy idea.
What is it for?
Some game or does it have a productive purpose?
How did you create it? Is it only an image?

Jolle

before you know it, you just have all tracks lined up after each other :D

I believe Magny-Cours was designed this way, taking corners from other circuits and linking them together.

and ps: don't forget the best and most challenging corner ever: The Corkscrew!

domh245

Martin Brundle did a similar thing with the tracks from this years calender (including german GP) and various members of the sky sports f1 team raced each other on it (after it was made out of scaletrix) - but he never gave us the track map.

G-Rock

It sounds like a soulless and tired idea. Don't want to see F1 go that way.
--------------------------------------------------------

SiLo

I've always wondered why nobody has done this in the plethora of F1 games out on consoles and PC. Surely someone could stitch together tracks if they knew how to edit the track files?
Felipe Baby!

Sawtooth-spike

I have raced scalextrix on Martin's track. It is by no means the best track I have driven. It feels like to much of a good thing.

I think in the real world you need to have s range of corners. If you look at the great tracks, they have 2 or 3 stand out corners and some average ones.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

FW17

I would like to see the Start finish line and pits within a short oval and stadium all around

ChrisDanger

The Circuit of the Americas aims to do something similar. I wasn't a fan of the idea, but I think the end result is really good.
Wikipedia wrote:The design draws from several European Formula One circuits, including a recreation of Silverstone's Maggotts-Becketts-Chapel sequence, Hockenheim's arena bends, and a replica of Istanbul's Turn Eight. Other corners were loosely inspired by the Senna 'S' at Interlagos and the Österreichring's Sebring-Auspuffkurve.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_o ... figuration