Any Wannabe F1 Engineers Here?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
strad

Any Wannabe F1 Engineers Here?

I don't know why they would send me this but I immediately thought of the would be F1 Engineers around here.

Applications open for the 2017 INFINITI Engineering Academy

The INFINITI Engineering Academy offers seven engineering students the opportunity of a lifetime: a 12-month placement working with both INFINITI Motor Company and the Renault Sport Formula One Team.

Applications are now open for the 2017 edition of the program. Students will learn from leading engineers both at INFINITI Motor Company and the Renault Sport Formula One™ Team, thanks to the technical partnership and strong collaboration between the two companies.

Having launched the careers of previous winners, the INFINITI Engineering Academy is THE technical recruitment initiative in Formula OneTM. Former Academy Engineers, William Priest and Daniel Sanham, both secured full time roles with INFINITI and Renault Sport Formula One Team following their placement with the INFINITI Engineering Academy, and you could be next!

The regions for 2017 include Asia & Oceania, Canada, China, Europe, Mexico, Middle East and United States*, with each region announcing a winner. The winners will move to the UK with their prize package including air travel, accommodation, access to an INFINITI company car and a salary.

“I anticipated this experience to be absolutely amazing, but I still found myself blown away!”, said Caitlin Bunt, INFINITI Engineering Academy US winner 2016, who is doing her six-month placement at the INFINITI Technical Centre in Cranfield and will begin the second part of her placement with the Renault Sport Formula One Team in Enstone soon. “I am participating in projects and gaining experience I never thought I would get to in my first six months. Being here, behind the scenes and contributing to these exciting projects is a dream come true.”

This year the INFINITI Engineering Academy has teamed up with Math and Science Problem-Solving experts, Brilliant.org, to create a series of engineering puzzles.To find out if you’ve got what it takes to be a Renault Sport Formula One Team Engineer, click here to see if you can answer the puzzle below.https://brilliant.org/infiniti-challeng ... ing-puzzle
Applications close on Saturday 20 May at 23:59 GMT.

Good luck!

Which vessel fills up first?
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

strad

Re: Any Wannabe F1 Engineers Here?

HMMMMMmmmmmmmmm
I'm shocked...no takers?
After all the knowitall pontificating I hear from some people on here? :lol: :lol:
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

matt21

I would do, but I´m definitely NOT a student anymore :wink:

Just_a_fan

Answered it correctly but alas I'm also no longer a student.
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

WaikeCU

I still registered even though I don't fit the bill. I hope they can think outside the box. :wink:

rscsr

WaikeCU wrote:
12 Apr 2017, 09:24
I still registered even though I don't fit the bill. I hope they can think outside the box. :wink:
I also registered, although I'm working on my PHD already.

strad

Seemed a very simple question to me.
Still if one were young and could get in, it could open some doors.
Sir Stirling Moss

ringo

Doesn't have my country or my university, but i'm no longer a student anyway. :|
For Sure!!