Jolle wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:22 am
marmer wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 am
wouldn't be surprised to see Renault drop Palmer is his deal up at the end of the season. i would replace with ocon
Ocon has a multi-year contract with Force-India/Mercedes.
- Unless Force India gets tired of his mediocrity and ask Wolff for further telemetry proofs aka tell him good bye.
- Name those races that convinced you about his talent? He has not proven to be fit for mid-field never mind anything higher. Starting with one lap speed. That's the problem with F1 it's a kindergarten for marketing projects of corporations.
- BTW why would anyone go to Renault now? Their driver management has been the worst in F1 for years.
* Last time I remember Stoll was trying convince the gullible how Palmer "made progress" justifying keeping worse driver
* Their third option (after Perez) was Hulkenberg that wasted every chance for a great race at FI, the 7-9 times Perez took them along with some podiums. How would we know he's not wasting chances at R.?
- Their prime rumoured candidate was Sainz with whatever Spanish sponsors (movistar?). Nice race btw in Bahrain. That's their starting point and one small reason for Alonso rumours too.