2017 Sauber F1 Team - Ferrari

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Re: 2017 Sauber F1 Team - Ferrari

Big Mangalhit wrote:
25 Jul 2017, 11:06

Hans Kristian has constantly battled with drug addiction

and even hid the dead body of his, also drug addicted, wife for months after her death.
:shock: :shock: :? :? :wtf: :wtf:

good god, really not feeling comfortable with people like that involved directly in F1.
what a disgusting human being :wtf:
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

bill shoe
bill shoe

Big Mangalhit wrote:

Tecnhically that picture is of Hans Kristian Rausing ... Hans Kristian has constantly battled with drug addiction and even hid the body of his, also drug addicted, wife for months after her death.
OK, we know Sauber issued a sudden press release stating that Monisha Kaltenborn had been released. But has anyone actually seen her since then? Could her picture ironically show up on the back of a milk carton?

FW17

Manoah2u wrote:
25 Jul 2017, 15:09
Big Mangalhit wrote:

and even hid the dead body of his, also drug addicted, wife for months after her death.

good god, really not feeling comfortable with people like that involved directly in F1.
He hid the body in the master bedroom fo 2 months. Lived in the same room, did not know what else to do as he was high.

He was pulled over by traffic cop for DUI and procession. Cops then think of searching the house for drugs, find a whole lot, then check out the stench from the bedroom and find the body.

All this happens in London, but was let off free as he pals with the Prince.

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

FW17 wrote:
25 Jul 2017, 18:07
Manoah2u wrote:
Big Mangalhit wrote:

He hid the body in the master bedroom fo 2 months. Lived in the same room, did not know what else to do as he was high.

He was pulled over by traffic cop for DUI and procession. Cops then think of searching the house for drugs, find a whole lot, then check out the stench from the bedroom and find the body.

i just literally vomited up a bit. :wtf:
what a digusting piece of.
"Didn't know what to do because he was high" lol, if i ever. only in a court does that make sense.
he knew to hid the body but not to call the ambulance or emergency number. sounds suspicious to me.
sounds to me much like the reason why he's keeping his name hidden. all the more reason NOT to have people like that in F1.

sounds like a typical project neighbourhood drug addict life gone bad. how low can you go when you actually are born with a choice in life and no financial worries.
anyway, i'm going too offtopic here.
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins

bill shoe
bill shoe

To be a little bit serious here, this info does give me more confidence in people like Joe Saward who talk skeptically about people outside F1 coming in and thinking they know how to run a team. Obviously, every good team manager or principal came in at some point without knowing "how to run an F1 team". But yes, it seems dubious that Sauber will be in good shape 5 years down the road. Almost a blot on Kaltenborn's record for selling to them in the first place.

Always interesting to ponder the fate of the weakest team on the grid. They are the canary in the coalmine for the health of every other team.

adrianjordan

Manoah2u wrote:
25 Jul 2017, 19:59
FW17 wrote:
25 Jul 2017, 18:07
Manoah2u wrote:

i just literally vomited up a bit. :wtf:
what a digusting piece of.
"Didn't know what to do because he was high" lol, if i ever. only in a court does that make sense.
he knew to hid the body but not to call the ambulance or emergency number. sounds suspicious to me.
sounds to me much like the reason why he's keeping his name hidden. all the more reason NOT to have people like that in F1.

sounds like a typical project neighbourhood drug addict life gone bad. how low can you go when you actually are born with a choice in life and no financial worries.
anyway, i'm going too offtopic here.
Completely off topic here, but sadly that happens more than you'd think. People who are addicts don't think straight when they're high, or when they're getting the DT's. I've never been to one that's been there for 2 months, but I've been to a few DOA's that have been sat there for a number of days because their junky flatmates didn't know what to do. Part of it comes from not wanting to get in trouble and part of it from not being able to deal with the grief.

I'm a paramedic.
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Whoa. much respect.

Sniffit

FW17 wrote:
25 Jul 2017, 11:54
As per Honda, who let the name slip, the person they met at Sauber factory on 10 July was Hans Kristian.
Where did you read that?

FW17

RS200E

Honda engine deal is cancelled.
The power of Red Bull Powertrains!

TAG

Still born.
माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत

Sniffit

I left my japanese skills at home today.

n_anirudh
n_anirudh

open in Google chrome right click- translate to english.

n_anirudh
n_anirudh

Last edited by Steven on 27 Jul 2017, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added our own link

Squid
Squid

I hope this means Longbow is willing to put the money down for Ferrari's 2018 engines next year. If they show up with one year old engines again, there goes all faith I still had in Sauber's new management.