FP2 blue lights

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Medingen

FP2 blue lights

I cannot find an explanation of why the blue lights are blinking along the track - anyone knows?

GTO99

Re: FP2 blue lights

Rain

Medingen

... thank you - that was also my educated guess, but could not find anything on the web!

adrianjordan

In case the water falling from the sky, message from engineer and water onbthe track weren't enough to tell them.

Serious case of molly codling there!!
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Moose

adrianjordan wrote:
19 Oct 2017, 11:53
In case the water falling from the sky, message from engineer and water onbthe track weren't enough to tell them.

Serious case of molly codling there!!
Bear in mind that the Flag and light rules are generally consistent across all of the FIA's various championships (and in fact, most of motor racing), so that drivers coming up through the ranks don't need to learn a new set of rules at every single series.

They may be coddling with it, but they're coddling 10 year olds in karts as much as they are 25 year olds in F1 cars.