F1 challenge RH mods

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
mike

F1 challenge RH mods

does any1 play F1 challenge from EA?

check out these driving videos from :shock: http://shiyanthegreat.com/hotlapyan/

West

Used to, but setting up my steering wheel time and time again got annoying
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

chapmanlung

those videos were awesome!! :shock:
i thought f1 challenge only went from 1999 to 2002 cars.
but that was from 2004! :shock: how can i get updated cars onto the game??
you got any crash videos??

FLC
FLC

go to the following URL:

http://www.emac.sportplanet.gamespy.com/index.html

under "downloads" in the upper left corner of the screen you will see the link to the mods of each year (2003,2004,2005).
the 2005 season is not completed yet, its missing the Expansion pack, but still very much fun to drive.

dumrick

I play F1 Challenge, but the Prototype-C mod from Virtua_LM.
I play it for maybe two years now and I can't get enough (it includes Group C and IMSA cars from seasons 1983 to 1993).

Tom

What is this? Is it like BATracer?
It looks fantastic. Can I download it?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

FLC
FLC

It's nothing like BATracer, it is a full scale simulator. You drive the car yourself, you can change the setup, race a full weekend/season/test day or online with other people. There are serious leauges out there too. you need the game "F1 Challenge 99-02", by EA Sports. I guess you can find it somewhere and im pretty sure it wont cost much, since it's an old game. Then you'll need to download the MODs i gave the link to.

Tom

Cheers. I might just do that.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

dcdabest

My friends and I have been playing this game for several years as it is an excellent game. If the RH mods include an update to the car performance characteristics, I should really get them.

I recommend that ppl play this game but they will definitely need a steering wheel.
Im thinking of all the li'l starving Africans...

West

http://www.simracingworld.com

You should be able to find a 2005 RH mod there. Dunno if it's completed or not but it had all the liveries when I last played it (about beginning of this year)
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

mike

i actually download the full iso file from the net