Zanardi wins at Brands Hatch

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
tinhouse

clipsy1H

Re: Zanardi wins at Brands Hatch

1 word!

RESPECT

joseff

Ha, I came here as soon as I read the news.

Legend.

bhall

Like a bawse.

timbo

He is the true hero!

Medler

A man with a true champions fighting spirit.

cossie

Pinapple rules, wish he would have done a few doughnuts after his victory, also won the NY marathon, and the Pass will always rule =D> =D> =D> =D>

N12ck

legend.....that's all I have to add :D
Budding F1 Engineer

notsofast

Another gold medal for Alex. =D>
BBC wrote:Former Formula 1 driver Alex Zanardi won a Paralympic gold medal on the eve of the 15-year anniversary of when he lost his legs in a motorsport crash.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/disability-sport/37368133

FoxHound

A real inspiration this fellow, look at how much this means to him!

Zanardi found a way to keep on racing and winning. And in a twist of fate.....
"I feel very lucky, I feel my life is a never-ending privilege. Where today you have the Olympic Stadium, on that piece of land they used to have an IndyCar circuit, which is where I won my very first pole position - for a romantic guy like me this is quite special."
Even my accident, what happened to me, became the biggest opportunity of my life. All the things I am doing today are related to my new condition. When you find yourself in a certain situation you have to identify where you want to go and focus on what you can achieve on that given day. Whether it is a small thing or big one, step-by-step you can make things happen.
Other than his achievements, it's Zanardi's attitude I admire most. Every problem is an opportunity awaiting a solution.
And in a world full of problems, we need more Zanardi's!
JET set

Facts Only

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Zanardi puts his mind to next. I wouldnt put it past him to be in a position of major power in a decade or so.The guy is a proper inspiration.
"A pretentious quote taken out of context to make me look deep" - Some old racing driver

FoxHound

Facts Only wrote:I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Zanardi puts his mind to next. I wouldnt put it past him to be in a position of major power in a decade or so.The guy is a proper inspiration.
Lord knows Italy could do with his inspiration, possible even the EU.
JET set

Manoah2u

hero. gotta respect people who dont get backed down by nothing. thats a real fighter right there.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

markmi

I watched it on BT Sport 2, --- wish I had just gone to bed considering how bloody short it was.
покупка квартиры в москве аренда элитных квартир в москве продам 2х комнатную квартиру дать объявление о продаже недвижимости

BeardedAce

Great Job. Respect!