Who is going to be better the a23 or Ps03

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
felipezsc

Who is going to be better the a23 or Ps03

Ok this has got to be one of the most important tests for minardi. They are about to test the A23 vs. the ps03. Now, the real question is who is going to be better? in my oppinion is see this being a neck n neck fight. But i do think the end result of fusing the two cars toguether is going to be a good one. Ok, so heres the next question: What parts do you all think is going to be replaced in the Ps03 for the A23. Personally i havent got a clue.

Mclaren11

Is there any question? Although Minardi does an exelent job with what they have to work with, the Arrows chassis will blow the Minardi out of the water!!!!

RobWard
RobWard

Are teams allowed to race a chassis built by another team?

Steven
Owner

certainly, if Stoddart wants to paint these A23's in Minardi colours, he can drive them himself if he wants to :lol:

Although I wouldn't think of that myself, as if would demotivate the people who are engineering the Minardi chassis

felipezsc

Well sometimes its not about the motivation, but what is better and what can move you forward. Heres the deal. i think minardi will stick with their transmition. i think they might use the front nose or wing. i see no reason to change the side pods...unless arrows has a more effective engine cooling sistem. I wonder if they will also use the barge boards. (?)