Will Ralf be able to beat His brother this Week-end too?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
schumi

Will Ralf be able to beat His brother this Week-end too?

We've seen Ralf has overtaken his brother last week-end in Nürburgring, I'd like to ask if you believe He will be able to do it again this week-end ?

Steven
Owner

did he?
In fact he only passed someone at the start, which was idd his brother.
Why? Well not because he is such a good starter or something, but the more because he stood on the best side of the track! Michael already said right after qualifying 2 he would have liked third position more, because that side of the track offered more grip.
It was noticable with Montoya also, who I think had to let Barrichello pass by.

Ralf is just such a boring driver, last year he overtook the very least drivers in the season, and I don't think he's much off that record at the moment.
His teammate at least goes for it, which is why Ralf got so much critcs after the Canadian Grand Prix too, he could at least get his brother nervous by coming once and a while out of the slipstream. Monty would have done that for sure! Just like Villeneuve, Raikkonen, Alonso and many others would do. It are those drivers that truely earn a place in F1!

Monstrobolaxa

I didn't see Ralf overtaking Michael.....at least the "real" way!

SpeedTech

Ralf overtake, LOL......

...honestly when was the last time Ralf overtook someone that was in the WDC title contention? :roll:
I don't think he will have what it takes to overtake his brother, on the other hand his brother will :wink: