New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Morteza

Re: New Videos

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Hail22

=D> =D> =D> =P~
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Hail22

Apologies in advance for the double post:

Goodwood 2015 GP / F1 Cars:

If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Morteza

One of my all time favorite F1 cars :D

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

hbgmysite

How much is this car? I consider buy one.... =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Hail22

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Gilles Villeneuve

Morteza

Juzh

Silverstone GP onboards by canal+
https://vimeo.com/133147638

Hail22

Gilles Villeneuve

Manoah2u

not hating here, i really do like Alonso, but.
This does not seem like a fair race at all. His kart seems to be faster. And, these guys
are his friends, not professional F1 racing car drivers. So that's a double F1 world champion
with a whopping load of experience versus some 'guys' who are either engineers, doctors,
team members or just simply friends.

If this was versus Hamilton, Vettel, Kimi, Montoya, Button, Webber, Ricciardo and Massa i'm fairly
sure wouldn't have had the same result.

It was clear as day these competitors are amateuristical, a lot seem to lack much concept of racing lines,
braking points, driver positioning and throttle-brake combining.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

hollus

That Alonso video felt totally like videogame gameplay! His car was clearly superior in braking capability, grip and power. Only you can actually tell it wasn't!
Rivals, not enemies.

Moose

Manoah2u wrote:
This does not seem like a fair race at all. His kart seems to be faster.
Seems to be being the operative phrase. It seems to be faster because Alonso is carrying more speed through the corners than them, and hence not requiring the tiny little kart motor to do as much.
And, these guys are his friends, not professional F1 racing car drivers. So that's a double F1 world champion with a whopping load of experience versus some 'guys' who are either engineers, doctors, team members or just simply friends.
Sure - that's kinda the point of the video isn't it? Look at how much a really good F1 driver will whup even pretty good ammeter go kart drivers.

SectorOne

hollus wrote:That Alonso video felt totally like videogame gameplay! His car was clearly superior in braking capability, grip and power. Only you can actually tell it wasn't!
Excellent display of what happens when you stick a high level driver in a group of what can be considered rookies by his standard.
Manoah2u wrote:This does not seem like a fair race at all. His kart seems to be faster
It´s true, his kart was faster, it was fitted with a certain component that has been racing for well over 20 years.

A guy in the youtube comments nailed it:
Alonso coming to a karting event is like bringing a nuclear warhead to a fist fight.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

Andres125sx

Manoah2u wrote:
This does not seem like a fair race at all. His kart seems to be faster. And, these guys
are his friends, not professional F1 racing car drivers. So that's a double F1 world champion
with a whopping load of experience versus some 'guys' who are either engineers, doctors,
team members or just simply friends.

If this was versus Hamilton, Vettel, Kimi, Montoya, Button, Webber, Ricciardo and Massa i'm fairly
sure wouldn't have had the same result.

It was clear as day these competitors are amateuristical, a lot seem to lack much concept of racing lines,
braking points, driver positioning and throttle-brake combining.
No, really?

You´ve just discovered the wheel...

And no, his car is not faster, he simply is a higher level driver who brake later, corner faster and accelerate sooner so his kart looks better :roll:

Same as last season with Raikonnen :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

mattylwd