New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
etusch

Re: New Videos

strad

patreon?? What's wrong with that? He is talking about his sponsors he lists at the end isn't he?
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Just_a_fan
Just_a_fan

Tech beating muscle:

Stock McLaren 720Ss beating modded Dodge Demons at the drag strip.

The Demons get the nod for the first 1/8 mile, presumably because they're wearing slicks, but then the 720S just eats them alive. Every time. Just watching it accelerate past is quite cool. In the second video, the McLaren does 9.8 on every run.

Launch control and lightweight are your friends... :lol:
Turbo says "Dumpster sounds so much more classy. It's the diamond of the cesspools." oh, and "The Dutch fans are drunk. Maybe"

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

etusch

Pyrone89

Best WDC-drivers in F1 history:
Schumacher, Senna, Fangio

Driving a dominant car in the most dominant team ever, helped by favorable rule changes, against subtop teammates does not make you the GOAT (but still superb). It just helps you inflate/skew your stats.

dans79
dans79

Scarabs on the issues that affected Merc & RBR during the first 2 races of the season.

160 97 91 6

Morteza

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Morteza

Morteza

Morteza

FW17

etusch

I found it interesting production of suspension arms. How many parts it contain even one arm.

NathanOlder

Just watching this and they speak about Ron Tauranac at Brabham in the 70's. I remembered the name when they said it and had a quick look online to see what he did after Brabham. I found out 2 things, 1 was he was born 10 minutes from where I live, and 2, he died on friday at the age of 95. RIP Ron, I guess he can continue designing cars with Jack now.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS4.

Morteza