Singapore GP 2016 terrorist attack foiled

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ClarkBT11

Singapore GP 2016 terrorist attack foiled

Terrorists caught talking about their rocket attack on Facebook. :wtf:

http://en.f1i.com/news/67299-police-foi ... -plot.html

Manoah2u

Re: Singapore GP 2016 terrorist attack foiled

dont be soo gullible. media is making sensations of anything and want to make everyone believe there can be a terror attack at any place at any time at any event and that every muslim is a potential suicide bomber for crying out loud. im not muslim but its rediculous how they're being painted as current evil. Dont believe everything you're told, come on.
Just get plain logic in your head, even if youd want to argue crazies dont have logic, there still is no logic in a crazy going there.
what use does it have, and above all, why on earth would F1 be a target, they do nothing and are a platform for nothing for 'their' idologies.
there is a muslim f1 driver in the field for crying out loud - not that isis supposedly doesnt attack other 'muslims'.

i dont want to turn this in a tinfoil hat thing but really,
its rather tinfoil hat too to think theres gonna be a bomb at every event in the world,
and to believe there really was gonna be a friggin ROCKET attack at a F1 event? really......

and above all: show me the real source. not the link to the page you posted above, but let them show us the actual well-sourced and informed source.
there is none, and that really says it all.

nothing to see here but fearmongering for clicbait media attention. all thanks to making money from (ip)traffic.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Jolle

Manoah2u wrote:dont be soo gullible. media is making sensations of anything and want to make everyone believe there can be a terror attack at any place at any time at any event and that every muslim is a potential suicide bomber for crying out loud. im not muslim but its rediculous how they're being painted as current evil. Dont believe everything you're told, come on.
Just get plain logic in your head, even if youd want to argue crazies dont have logic, there still is no logic in a crazy going there.
what use does it have, and above all, why on earth would F1 be a target, they do nothing and are a platform for nothing for 'their' idologies.
there is a muslim f1 driver in the field for crying out loud - not that isis supposedly doesnt attack other 'muslims'.

its rather tinfoil hat too to think theres gonna be a bomb at every event in the world,
and to believe there really was gonna be a friggin ROCKET attack at a F1 event? really......

and above all: show me the real source. not the link to the page you posted above, but let them show us the actual well-sourced and informed source.

nothing to see here but fearmongering for clicbait media attention. all thanks to making money from (ip)traffic.
This is sensational scaremongering indeed. If anything, some kids talking on Facebook trying to impress friends.

By the way, there are significantly more attacks in Arab countries then there are in the west, but they don't make the big headlines unfortunately.

And of course is a formula one event a risk, like any big televisised gathering, not just for ISIS but also in the past by the ETA, IRA, RAF, Greenpeace and whoever.

On the other hand, Bin Laden was once a sponsor....

ClarkBT11

Manoah2u wrote:dont be soo gullible. media is making sensations of anything and want to make everyone believe there can be a terror attack at any place at any time at any event and that every muslim is a potential suicide bomber for crying out loud. im not muslim but its rediculous how they're being painted as current evil. Dont believe everything you're told, come on.

Sorry only a small majority of Muslims have been brainwashed it's pretty small minded to think all Muslim people are potential terrorists. The only reason I would "logically" think F1 would be a target is because the Tv coverage it would receive.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ot-8578197

Jolle

ClarkBT11 wrote:

Sorry only a small majority of Muslims have been brainwashed it's pretty small minded to think all Muslim people are potential terrorists. The only reason I would "logically" think F1 would be a target is because the Tv coverage it would receive.

I would say they are as Muslim as Breivik is Christian.

I'm an atheist myself, but I think it's disrespectful to compare these fanatics to any religion or hold their beliefs responsible.

ClarkBT11

Jolle wrote:
ClarkBT11 wrote:

I'm an atheist myself, but I think it's disrespectful to compare these fanatics to any religion or hold their beliefs responsible.
Completely agree there actions are the total opposite to any religion.

Gaz.

The arrests in Indonesia of 6 men targeting Marina Bay is all over the news, even Reuters are carrying it. What isn't mentioned is the target though it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that they intended to target Marina Bay while it was hosting the Grand Prix weekend. The Singapore authorities certainly seem to be taking the matter seriously even if you aren't.
Forza Jules

Andres125sx

ClarkBT11 wrote:
Jolle wrote:
ClarkBT11 wrote:

Completely agree there actions are the total opposite to any religion.
I´m not that sure, religion has been the excuse to make the biggest attrocities in humankind history like burning people alive, and they were not muslim, but christians

ISIS, Daesh, etc, are the muslim version of Inquisition, this sort of barbarians is not new in our (humankind) history, and it´s a lot more related to religion as a whole than it is to islam specifically. It is what happens when you take any religion to the extreme, what religion it is is irrelevant

Agenda_Is_Incorrect

...Racistic emptyheaded comments...
Last edited by turbof1 on 08 Aug 2016, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This is F1Technical, not F1Racistical
I've been censored by a moderation team that rather see people dying and being shot at terrorist attacks than allowing people to speak the truth. That's racist apparently.

God made Trump win for a reason.

TAG

a thread better off locked...
माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत

flynfrog

done

turbof1

For the record: we do not allow racistic comments. We took action against this inmediately.
#AeroFrodo