Kiesa doing quite good until now...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Steven
Owner

Kiesa doing quite good until now...

hmm well I must admit I was quite surprised by the pace of Kiesa in final qualifying at Hockenheim.
Did not expect he would be fast, and in fact he doesn't 'look' fast. Can't explain that really, but he should probably do something about his looks to become a topdriver.

What do you think about Kiesa? He was driving bad during the weekend until actually the final qual 8)

Look to me that is just the opposite of Justin Wilson for Jaguar :lol:

BMW.WilliamsF1 Fan

Kiesa was driving on soft tyres and Verstappen on hard tyres. And that explains the little differences between te two. Soft tyres are+/- 0.7 sec faster on a lap then the hard tyres. The soft tyres are very good for one fast lap but not for the race.
Wilson did a very good job. I mean it was his first flying lap in a Jaguar and on Michelin tyres.

Steven
Owner

idd heard it today... Verstappen even told the press something like "of course he was only a little slower than me, he was driving the softer tyres".

Kind of funny, Verstappen was already thinking if he wouldn't say anything, he would lose some of his fans :lol: