The 2016 F1 WDC Title Dumpster Topic

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
turbof1

Re: The 2016 F1 WDC Title Dumpster Topic

Well, this thread has been called dumpster for a reason. I knew this was going to happen. No moderational amount of work is worth the effort to even stop the flow, but we diverted it alteast into one single topic used as tarpit.

Don't worry, most other topic are what f1technical truly reflects.
#AeroFrodo

PlatinumZealot

Therein lies the problem my friend.

You are trying to moderate a dumpster thread!

I thought you made this thread for the sole purpose of habouring the flies that would have shat in the other isles of the forum; but now we see you on your elbows fruitlessly shoveling scat in this spinning barrel of filth... I think you are addicted... you love this don't you?
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

turbof1

PlatinumZealot wrote:Therein lies the problem my friend.

I thought you made this thread for the sole purpose of habouring the flies that would have shat in the other isles of the forum; but now we see you on your elbows fruitlessly shoveling scat in this spinning barrel of filth... I think you are addicted... you love this don't you?
Who wouldn't :lol: ? I am moderating this as I feel that even though I branded this a tarpit, you should still set the bar high enough so nobody drowns. Human decency comes before all else.
#AeroFrodo

Restomaniac
Restomaniac

djos wrote:
Shrieker wrote:Wow, never thought I'd see people call a driver "dishonorable", "shameful" etc. for trying to win the fvcking title without breaking any rules. What a sad bunch of haters you are.

Hamilton's drive was a near masterstroke. He slowed down Nico enough in the last sector, but pushed hard enough in the first few corners so as to deprive him DRS... Except the last lap. On the final tour, Vettel was closer than the penultimate lap, but Rosberg got DRS from Hamilton for the first and last time during the race and that protected him from a sure overtake from Vettel. What might have been, had they come side by side proper. Rosberg probably would've yielded seeing that 3rd was enough anyway.

And that's why i said 'near'.
Agreed, Prost, Senna and Shuey would have all done the same.
IMHO Senna would have brake tested Rosberg in a 'hit me or stop on track' move and dealt with the consequences later.
Last edited by Restomaniac on 29 Nov 2016, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

dans79

turbof1 wrote:I am moderating this as I feel that even though I branded this a tarpit, you should still set the bar high enough so nobody drowns.
Come on now, you have to let natural selection do its thing, and thin the heard.
197 104 103 7

Just_a_fan
Just_a_fan

I remember Senna holding back a charging Mansell at Monaco. Mansell said afterwards that Senna was brake testing him repeatedly.
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Just_a_fan
Just_a_fan

dans79 wrote:
turbof1 wrote:I am moderating this as I feel that even though I branded this a tarpit, you should still set the bar high enough so nobody drowns.
Come on now, you have to let natural selection do its thing, and thin the heard.
But sometimes it's like shooting fish in a barrel... :lol:

WaikeCU

turbof1 wrote:
PlatinumZealot wrote:Therein lies the problem my friend.

Who wouldn't :lol: ? I am moderating this as I feel that even though I branded this a tarpit, you should still set the bar high enough so nobody drowns. Human decency comes before all else.
Toto is that you? :lol:

TAG

turbof1 wrote:Who wouldn't :lol: ? I am moderating this as I feel that even though I branded this a tarpit, you should still set the bar high enough so nobody drowns. Human decency comes before all else.
Based on that perhaps you should have titled it a cesspool. People can technically drown in a cesspool this being F1 technical and all.

Never to late to go back and edit the title.
माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत

turbof1

TAG wrote:
turbof1 wrote:Who wouldn't :lol: ? I am moderating this as I feel that even though I branded this a tarpit, you should still set the bar high enough so nobody drowns. Human decency comes before all else.
Based on that perhaps you should have titled it a cesspool. People can technically drown in a cesspool this being F1 technical and all.

Never to late to go back and edit the title.
Dumpster sounds so much more classy. It's the diamond of the cesspools.

I'll go Trumping on the guy's *ss who dares to make a signature in his profile out of that.
#AeroFrodo

Just_a_fan
Just_a_fan

turbof1 wrote: Dumpster sounds so much more classy. It's the diamond of the cesspools.

I'll go Trumping on the guy's *ss who dares to make a signature in his profile out of that.
Ooh, there's a bull, I wonder where my red cape is...? :lol:

turbof1

Just_a_fan wrote:
turbof1 wrote: Dumpster sounds so much more classy. It's the diamond of the cesspools.

Ooh, there's a bull, I wonder where my red cape is...? :lol:
I think you'll have worse things to worry about than your cape:

And here you of course get Trumped:
#AeroFrodo

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

NAIS, it's been a while since i've seen that one, all sorts of win in those.

also, the above dare had my name written all over it.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

turbof1

I'll just let it round up for a day or 2. Gives me enough time to come back with something special.
#AeroFrodo

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

ooOoooh, me likes.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"