SmallSoldier wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 pm
Capharol wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:09 pm
oh boy @jambier, i have read you posts now for several days, but now i can't help myself by reacting on your last posts, because they are so false, that even Trump would be ashamed.
1) if i could i would downvote all your posting from te last few days, because you just don't listen or being open for other opinions (which are more correct then all you posts together)
2) i guess we all know WHY you are speaking so bad about RB and Honda...... you are from France..... this alone says enough, to clarify for other, French = Renault = hates other opinions (stubborn ppl)
3) somehow i believe Horner, Marko, and Honda more, then your words (maybe because they are clear BS)
4) they don't plan to be champion this year ...... they planning this year as a learning process, yes they wanna win races (Monaco, Mexico, etc.), but above all they wanna know how far they can go (enginewise) do they need 5 engine to get through this season, yes very possible because they wanna go for the championship in 2020 (the last year they can make Verstappen the youngest WC)
so I have 1, yes only 1 request for you..... stop writing here or show any source that support your thesis, if you can't, stop this BS as long as you don't have any real facts
1) How can you qualify an “opinion” as correct or incorrect? The data used could be, but an opinion is just that, an opinion and even when you may disagree with it, you can’t say his incorrect.
2) That has to be one of the most ignorant comments I’ve read on this site... Because his French, his opinion is BS? French = Hates others opinions (Stubborn)? Shame on you for such an idiotic comment. You can disagree with his points of view but such a generalization disqualifies you from any argument.
3) That’s on you who do you believe... And just as he is entitled to his opinion, you are entitled to believe on anyone.
4) That’s not entirely true... RBR wants to be Champions, further if you “believe” in everything Horner, Marko say (as you pointed out), then you should realize that they are looking for the championship... Marko says that they will win 5 races this year (which means winning 25% of the races in the Championship), they say that the Honda engine is better than Renault in power, reliability, etc... Therefore, if they were fighting Mercedes and Ferrari on ocassion in 2018, they should be fighting if not for wins, at least for podiums... They have said (almost to exhaustion) that they have the best chassis / car on the grid and that they have the best driver on the grid (Max)... Therefore, it they don’t win the Championship this season, it really should be a failure
on point 1 read his other posts
on point 2 maybe i put it the wrong way, i meant he is french and therefor highly likely a Renault fan therefor biased, due to the history between RB and Renault, for me Renault=Abiteboul=Stubborn (which he is, but that is F1-Politics, i guess) that was my intention, if this was understood wrong, my apologies
on point 3 i don't say I believe all Horner, Marko or Honda what they are saying, but i am pretty sure those 3 has more and bette information on whats going on then Jambier do
on point 4 RB and Honda told at the start of there relation they see 2019 as a "practice year" and go for the title in 2020.
Maybe they changed there mind over the winter or during wintertest, when Verstappen can be on the podium every race till Barcelona or at least 4th, in my Opinion HE IS a title contender.
but as said .... the have said 2019 would be a "trail year" if this has changed even better, because then they trust there car and the Honda-Engine