General Honda F1 Topic

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
sn809
sn809

Re: General Honda F1 Topic

AHAHAAHAHHAAHAH.
Yaaaayy.
#PoweredbyHonda guys trend it on twitter. superb effort from Max and he showed great skill managing the exhaust sensor fault.
Best thing was engine was running on song at a track temp of about 55.

flexcon
flexcon

Very happy to see the engine do so well.

Not loosing the run of the moment though - It could very well be a serious of scenarios that allowed this to happen.

Looks like the energy recovery and fuel consumption is on par though. Those flashing lights were on at almost identical times to the Ferrari.

damager21
damager21

Max given 5sec penalty. What a shame!

<Mod edit: that turned out to be a fake>

Last edited by damager21 on 30 Jun 2019, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.

MtthsMlw

damager21 wrote:
30 Jun 2019, 18:36
Max given 5sec penalty. What a shame!
Nothing offical yet. That's a terrible fake.

Marti_EF3

They just leaved the stewards office. Rumour is it will be an announcement over 19 or 19:30 pm

damager21
damager21

No penalty. Max wins.... Honda keeps the win =D> =D> =D>

turbof1

Congratulations to Honda for their first win in the current era =D> =D> =D> !
#AeroFrodo

Hkbruin2
Hkbruin2

Great to finally see Honda on the top step! All the naysayers can no longer bash on Honda (yes, you: Alanis King).

Oh and Nando, DannyRic, and even Lewis: How about that Honda engine now?

PlatinumZealot

The engine ran cooler than the others. Testament to the small volume of the parts.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Sieper

Fantastic work by Honda, RBR and of course Max (after that start I was already defeated).

After the last weeks of mounting pressure this step up was incredible to witness!

aleshondas
aleshondas

Mr.Wazari san i hope you can be happy as we are. Thank you for all the work you put in this project

lio007

This picture goes all over the word! A stunning tribute to Honda. I think Max has a lot of fans now in the Honda family.

Snorked
Snorked

I didn't know there was a meeting today to decide Honda's F1 participation. I read on Autosport forum.

Honda confirms they will continue to run in F1:

https://www.honda.co.jp/news/2019/c1907 ... =topbanner

Takahiro Yagoto, President and Representative Director of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
-Thank you to everyone who supported the victory

Finally I was able to win the championship in F1. When I think about the journey since the return of 2015, I am very impressed and feel the joy from the heart. First of all, I would like to thank Max Velstappen and Aston Martin Red Bull Racing for winning. In addition, I would like to express my gratitude to all the drivers and stakeholders, including the drivers and stakeholders, not to mention the drivers and Scuderia Toro Rosso who have received a great deal of support for Honda's Formula 1 project.

― With your dreams in mind, along with your fans

And I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the fans who always send hot support. Your support is an energy that strongly supports us as we move toward our dreams. I will continue to challenge with you and share the joy with you.

-There are things that can only be fulfilled by continuing to run

For Honda, F1 is the founder's dream and one of the important DNA. For the past five years, development and racing sites have faced many challenges. Given the fact that the efforts of the employees who have believed in their powers and continued to run without giving up are fruitful, it is a feeling of universality. We were able to embody one of Honda's “The Power of Dreams”.

With today's victory as the first step, we will continue to work together as we aim to become the final goal Series Champion. We look forward to your continued support.

bigblue

Honda. Are. Back.

rogazilla
rogazilla

Will there be red bull special edition NSX or civic type R? Go Honda!