F1 News - websites/apps/podcasts

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
KeiKo403

F1 News - websites/apps/podcasts

Hi, everybody! (in the style of Dr. Nick Riviera, because why not?)

I'm just interested in finding out where/how people consume F1 news from around the world (English language).

I use ESPNF1 and have done for many years, other than that I occasionally read the odd Autosport F1 article (but no paid subscription)

I stopped reading the BBCs tosh years ago and the official F1 website hasn't appealed to me in years either, it tended more to be interviews and transcripts, not sure if that's changed much?

I watch the SS F1 channel and have recently started to listen to some podcasts but only really found the Missed Apex one at the mo.

So, where else is good for news? Also what sites are renown for just idol gossip where a huge pinch of salt is required while reading?

Monster Hesh

Re: F1 News - websites/apps/podcasts

I use Freader1 app, It lists anything F1 from a good deal of F1 websites. News, technical, gossip, a bit everything. On PC, its all about forums, I've lurked here for along time. But also the same websites found in the app I mentioned. SkyF1 mainly, its good to get involved in the chat when enabled.

F1 official website is amazingly hideous, everything about that site is awful, content, especially results section. The physically sickening new font, navigation and transition is a joke. I hate it.
They need to overhaul their results section to match the caliber shown by the MotoGP official website, that sites result section is fantastic.

Watch on SkyF1, praying they add full session replays to ondemand and not just worthless highlights.