Kimi to Sauber and Charles to Ferrari

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
NathanOlder

Re: Kimi to Sauber and Charles to Ferrari

Leclerc is the real deal, Iv'e seen every race of his since he was in the Euro F3, and IMO he is the real deal. This could be the downfall of Seb, It would appear Ferrari are losing patience with him , going by what Arrivabene said this weekend. Last year Seb made huge mistakes and Ferrari faultered towards the end. This year so far, Ferrari have produced the best all round car with bulletproof reliability yet they find themselves 40pts & 37pts behind in the 2 championships.
Leclerc is Ferrari's 2nd golden Child after Bianchi. Seb is just an import fro RedBull, So I feel Ferrari would now rather win with Leclerc so Sebs time and chances at Ferrari may have just dried up.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Phil

Re: Kimi to Sauber and Charles to Ferrari

To be honest, i’d be more inclined to blame Ferrari as a team, rather then Vettel.

Yes, Vettel has made mistakes, but perhaps these mistakes were made because of the pressure and level of expectation at Ferrari. They go hand in hand. I have always admired Vettel for backing his team in public. Even yesterday after the Singapore race, he was backing their gamble of being aggressive which didnt work out.

Personally, with the amount of pressure Ferrari are mounting on themselves, i think they are responsible for their own downfall.
Not for nothing, Rosberg's Championship is the only thing that lends credibility to Hamilton's recent success. Otherwise, he'd just be the guy who's had the best car. — bhall II
#Team44 supporter