50% discount for F1TV pro

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Moving Chicane

Re: 50% discount for F1TV pro

The code worked for me (Slovenia). But I did unsubscribe yesterday before the automatic payment went through. Maybe that helped....
“This paper will no doubt be found interesting by those who take an interest in it.”
John Dalton

miguelbento

Moving Chicane wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 20:52
The code worked for me (Slovenia). But I did unsubscribe yesterday before the automatic payment went through. Maybe that helped....
Ha, today it worked for me too (Switzerland). Yesterday it still said "wrong code" or something.
Got 25% discount :)

Hkbruin2

The F1TV stream is plagued with issues still. Constantly freezing or only a black blank screen. WTF is up with them can’t they develop an app that can actually work? FFS!!

Pirro

Works for me! (France)
Let the show begin :)

Mandrake

For me that Code shows as invalid. Germany. No F1TV for me then I think

Ahhh, nevermind. It's for the TV access only, not TV Pro.....well, that's not really worth it

zeph

A word of caution to all those signing up with the ultra-discount: make sure to cancel a week before it expires next year. F1TV says it will send you a reminder a week before the subscription auto-renews, but in my case they did not. I just got a notification that my subscription had been renewed at $80.

Normally, I wouldn’t mind but it has been a year and they still haven’t fixed the app. It’s useless, and while it sort of works in the browser, you can forget about streaming races live.

I reached out to customer support to cancel and ask for a refund, got an email from a dude called Kees asking me why I wanted to cancel and asking for DOB and last four digits of the CC so he could look at my account. That was last week. Haven’t heard back since.

I’d happily pay $80/year for a service that works. As it stands, it seems like they’re not gonna fix this and I still need ESPN to watch races live.

AVOID. AVOID, AVOID.

Zynerji

Works fine for me in the US. Anything less than 400mbps connection tho gives me the constant "buffering" icon in the center of the screen. Odd that you cannot choose resolution to lower the bandwidth requirements.

Big Tea

I am never sure what I get with the UK package. I had it last year, but other than a timing screen and occasional old races everything I tried to watch was not available.
I had the 25% off offer and dont think I will take it up this year.
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

Cuky

zeph wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 19:53
A word of caution to all those signing up with the ultra-discount: make sure to cancel a week before it expires next year. F1TV says it will send you a reminder a week before the subscription auto-renews, but in my case they did not. I just got a notification that my subscription had been renewed at $80.
They do send a reminder. Though, not a week before but a month before (at least in my case). On January 13th I got an e-mail from them reminding me that my renewal is due on February 14th. As I didn't have any discount codes yet and I actually wanted to use F1TV again since that is the only legal way for me to watch F1 I had 64.99€ ready on my debit card and when 14th came it was renewed.

zeph

Zynerji wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 20:08
Works fine for me in the US. Anything less than 400mbps connection tho gives me the constant "buffering" icon in the center of the screen. Odd that you cannot choose resolution to lower the bandwidth requirements.
I have a 400mbps connection, that’s not it. The iOS app just plain doesn’t work. In the browser it sort of works, although I was never able to stream successfully. Watching the archive works fine, though, even if the UI is annoying.

zeph

Cuky wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 21:25
zeph wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 19:53
They do send a reminder. Though, not a week before but a month before (at least in my case). On January 13th I got an e-mail from them reminding me that my renewal is due on February 14th. As I didn't have any discount codes yet and I actually wanted to use F1TV again since that is the only legal way for me to watch F1 I had 64.99€ ready on my debit card and when 14th came it was renewed.
I did not get a reminder. Just a message on 2/15 saying my subscription was successfully renewed.

Zynerji

zeph wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 21:57
Zynerji wrote:
20 Feb 2020, 20:08
I have a 400mbps connection, that’s not it. The iOS app just plain doesn’t work. In the browser it sort of works, although I was never able to stream successfully. Watching the archive works fine, though, even if the UI is annoying.
I agree. My 13yr old twin daughters make better apps than F1TV...

Jolle

For Dutch viewers, you can connect your Ziggo subscription with your F1 account so you have F1TV for free..... no more Olav Mol! yeah!!!!

AMG.Tzan

Since last year i subscribe to F1TV Pro for one month just to watch live testing! It's so nice to finally have testing live for everyone...also i like the rest of the content it offers! =D>

But!

The live timing in F1 TV Pro is so annoying...while on my laptop i can see how many laps the drivers have completed, i can't what tires they used to do their best lap! Well on the mobile app it's the exact opposite!!

Why can't they include both??

I have to say...live timing without F1 TV Pro subscription was better...i think it shows both of the above! :lol:
"The only rule is there are no rules" - Aristotle Onassis

Szabi1112

HI! Where should I write this referral code upon subscription? Would it be the Voucher code?