Ferrari Technical Director - full time?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
raymondu999

Ferrari Technical Director - full time?

Hey guys been a while since I last posted here. I was wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on this matter.

As TP and TD of f1 teams are basically full time jobs, Ferrari would seemingly at the current time have half a man for each role. What do you guys (or who) think could happen? maybe a full time TD to take Binotto’s old role and Binotto focusing fully on team leadership? or perhaps a full time TP to let Binotto go back into engineering where he seemed to flourish? I did read some recent rumors that Paddy Lowe or Simone Resta could be entering the fray as possible TDs at Ferrari
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Ringleheim
Ringleheim

Re: Ferrari Technical Director - full time?

I was critical of this setup before the season started.

It's a mistake and clearly it is not working.

I think Binotto should return to being technical director or a similar technical role as clearly he is not cut out to be a team principal on the pit wall.

Ferrari has made way too many mistakes since he's been in charge for me to want this situation to continue (as a big Ferrari fan).

Overall team performance has been as inept as we saw during the Domenicali era.

Not good.