The curious case of Sebastian Vettel

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ENGINE TUNER

Re: The curious case of Sebastian Vettel

Vettel165 wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 20:30
ENGINE TUNER wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 19:54
raymondu999 wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 18:49

Iirc stewards penalised Vettel, after which they rescinded the penalty due to vids showing how it should have been someone else to blame.
It was a bunch of nonsense, red bull tried to cover for their wunderkind by trying to put the blame on Hamilton, their blame game was effective with the rediculous stewards of that race who made many silly decisions that weekend. They were behind the SC, Hamilton was trying to keep his tires warm and not glaze his brakes, he pulled way to the right, Webber saw that and gave him space and pulled way to the left, Vettel slammed into the back of Webber for whatever reason, but it was fully his fault, just like in Baku 17.

Red Bull begged for Vettel not to be penalized claiming that they suffered enough because he hit another Red Bull while trying to blame Hamilton, same reasoning why Vettel didn't get penalized in Turkey 2010. He's been blaming others and getting off his entire career... "You came in like a torpedo!!!". BS.
I better avoid this topic, as you are just a salty Seb hater. All drivers make mistakes, your posts are a big joke really. because of your bias against a certain driver, which is clouding your mind. As Leclerc made even more mistakes this year as Seb, and Max also. Double standards here.

Seb is a 4 time world champion and will always be, on his day he is a monster, very fast. A deserving 4 time world champion as the same can be said for Hamilton, who is just plain faster than Seb and a tier higher. Its not hard for me as Seb fan to say that. But nothing to take away from Seb he had his time, Hamilton deserved his time. Both drivers from 2009 on have completely dominated the sport with I think together more than 130 wins and 10 worlds title. So just calm a bit down, take a deep breath and come back later.
Hi Seb, stop crashing into your competitors please.

LM10

ENGINE TUNER wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 03:21
LM10 wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 21:06
ENGINE TUNER wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 18:53

Retired now, been re-watching old races, Schumi made alot more mistakes than I remembered. He might actually be baby Schumi, but without a dream team (Todt, Brawn, Byrne) behind him. Plus both intentional crashed into competitors.
Can’t remember Vettel intentionally crashing in a competitor.
Credibility gone. Remember better please.
I forgot his bump against Hamilton in Baku. Was thinking of typical crashing.

NathanOlder

LM10 wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 08:05
ENGINE TUNER wrote:
LM10 wrote:

Who's talking about 'typical crashing', we were talking about 'intentional crashing' :lol:
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

PlatinumZealot

ENGINE TUNER wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 03:19
Vettel165 wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 20:35
raymondu999 wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 18:49

Iirc stewards penalised Vettel, after which they rescinded the penalty due to vids showing how it should have been someone else to blame.
It was Hamilton slowing down unnecessary that race which coused the accident.
Slowing down unnecessarily behind the safety car? Please stop the nonsense, Webber was directly behind Hamilton and didn't crash into him, it was Vettel who crashed into the back of Webber behind the SC, sound familiar? Vettel is a fraud and a clown, and that was the first of his many crashes and mistakes, he crashed into the back of his teammate again this weekend. Vettel easily the worst multi wdc driver in F1 history.
I watched the USA grand prix preview showing highlights from last year's race, and its intriguing to see Vettel spining and sliding all over it. He is really not making a good history of him self when the younger generation looks back.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

PlatinumZealot

LM10 wrote:
ENGINE TUNER wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 18:53
PlatinumZealot wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 23:19
So baby schumi he is not then.
Retired now, been re-watching old races, Schumi made alot more mistakes than I remembered. He might actually be baby Schumi, but without a dream team (Todt, Brawn, Byrne) behind him. Plus both intentional crashed into competitors.

Also, what has Vettel done to you which makes you prioritize your hate towards him in the majority of your posts?
B
A
K
U

🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

ENGINE TUNER

NathanOlder wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 12:23
LM10 wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 08:05
ENGINE TUNER wrote:

Who's talking about 'typical crashing', we were talking about 'intentional crashing' :lol:
It's incredible, people give vettel far too much leeway. He crashed into another driver UNDER SAFETY CAR(not the first time) CONDITIONS, and then pulled up and internationally crashed into a competitor just before a 200mph straight into an extremely hard braking zone and then they act like it was nothing.

Yesterday Vettel ran Hamilton off the road on the start straight almost creating another Grosjean pile up type incident, and then crashed into the back of his teammate.

There is nothing "curious" about Vettel and his mistakes and crashes, he has always been like this.

Scorpaguy

The only thing I find curious about Seb is the penchant folks have for bashing him. 4X WDC and still gets no respect...might as well be Rodney Dangerfield.

While not a fan myself, I can certainly see why a former champ gets involved in a few track spats when his equipment is not the best..or spins a car with no down force. Yes, he is no Ham, but neither is anyone else.

PlatinumZealot

Scorpaguy wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 03:35
The only thing I find curious about Seb is the penchant folks have for bashing him. 4X WDC and still gets no respect...might as well be Rodney Dangerfield.

While not a fan myself, I can certainly see why a former champ gets involved in a few track spats when his equipment is not the best..or spins a car with no down force. Yes, he is no Ham, but neither is anyone else.
:?: :-k
Interesting. Do you mean mid-field level, back-marker, or top tier car but not a dominating one?
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Vettel165

Someone ban that guy please, as his posts are nothing but destroying a good reputation that this forum has. He is just spreading hate and bad vibe all around.

ENGINE TUNER

Vettel165 wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 11:40
Someone ban that guy please, as his posts are nothing but destroying a good reputation that this forum has. He is just spreading hate and bad vibe all around.
Cry some more seb. I give examples of his constant crashes and somehow that is "spreading hate".

This thread is specifically about Vettel. It wasn't created by me, it was created because Vettel can't seem to go 2 races without causing an incident, like pushing Hamilton off the track, or crashing into the back of other drivers.

ENGINE TUNER

Scorpaguy wrote:

Many below top tier drivers have won championships in Newey rocketships, Vettel just got more of those.

digitalrurouni

Is it just me or has Vettel finally seemed to have gotten on top of the SF90 finally the last few races? It seems he's stepping up to Leclerc.

izzy

digitalrurouni wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 15:59
Is it just me or has Vettel finally seemed to have gotten on top of the SF90 finally the last few races? It seems he's stepping up to Leclerc.
yes i think they've tamed the back end of that car finally and that's something he really needed

Scorpaguy

PlatinumZealot wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 06:08
Scorpaguy wrote:

:?: :-k
Interesting. Do you mean mid-field level, back-marker, or top tier car but not a dominating one?
IMHO...Merc has had the dominating package for some time now. Seb has been the chaser...and at times an aggressive chaser. I can see being thusly frustrated...as well as overdriving at times. But I do not doubt his skills.

PlatinumZealot

There is an argument that Ferrari 2017 and 2018 was the stronger car. The 2017 one was a less reliable but it arguably was the faster car over the season.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏