2020 Driver Helmets

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
User avatar
Morteza
2516
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Bushehr, Iran

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

Jens Munser Designs wrote:To honour his hero and friend, Sebastian Vettel’s helmet is adorned with the design Michael Schumacher used in 2006, when he won here at the Nürburgring for the 5th time.

His famous neon-red colour is used in the German flag.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Manoah2u
Manoah2u
426
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

that's a really nice helmet, i like that. I'd actually like to see Hamilton wear something that imitates Schumacher's design too, either after winning the 91th title, or the race where he'll be sure (unless he has a DNF), to win the 7th title. He used to have a Senna-esque helmet in the past, to hommage his hero, but i think it would be very classy if he'd wear an hommage to the great legend.
Dumpster sounds so much more classy. It's the diamond of the cesspools.

User avatar
Schuttelberg
72
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 am

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

I really don't think Seb can better this one. Wish I could have my hands on it as a collector's item.
"Sebastian there's very, you're a member of a very select few.. Stewart, Lauda, Piquet, Senna, Prost, Schumacher, Fangio.. VETTEL!"

User avatar
Morteza
2516
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Bushehr, Iran

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

Lando's helmet for Portuguese GP
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

User avatar
Morteza
2516
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Bushehr, Iran

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

Romain Grosjean's helmet for Portuguese GP
Image

Image
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

User avatar
jjn9128
519
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

Morteza wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:31 pm
Romain Grosjean's helmet for Portuguese GP
https://scontent.fotp3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FB8DE31

https://scontent.fotp3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FB75336
Is there actually a design in Grosjean's helmet? Or did the painter just shut their eyes and hope for the best... then add speed lines.
#aerogandalf
"There is one big friend. It is downforce. And once you have this it’s a big mate and it’s helping a lot." Robert Kubica

User avatar
Morteza
2516
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Bushehr, Iran

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

jjn9128 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:36 am
Morteza wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:31 pm
Romain Grosjean's helmet for Portuguese GP
https://scontent.fotp3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FB8DE31

https://scontent.fotp3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FB75336
Is there actually a design in Grosjean's helmet? Or did the painter just shut their eyes and hope for the best... then add speed lines.
Have nothing against Grosjean, but the design might have been inspired by the way he drives :D
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

User avatar
Schuttelberg
72
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 am

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

Morteza wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:01 am
jjn9128 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:36 am
Morteza wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:31 pm
Romain Grosjean's helmet for Portuguese GP
https://scontent.fotp3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FB8DE31

https://scontent.fotp3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5FB75336
Is there actually a design in Grosjean's helmet? Or did the painter just shut their eyes and hope for the best... then add speed lines.
Have nothing against Grosjean, but the design might have been inspired by the way he drives :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Sebastian there's very, you're a member of a very select few.. Stewart, Lauda, Piquet, Senna, Prost, Schumacher, Fangio.. VETTEL!"

User avatar
Wouter
558
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post


Image
Last edited by Wouter on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
El Scorchio
42
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:41 am

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

Wouter wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Superb.

User avatar
Wouter
558
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

El Scorchio wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Wouter wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Superb.
I wasn't done yet! :lol:

User avatar
El Scorchio
42
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:41 am

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

Wouter wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:49 pm
El Scorchio wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Wouter wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Superb.
I wasn't done yet! :lol:
More superb!

User avatar
Wouter
558
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

El Scorchio wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:49 pm
Wouter wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:49 pm
El Scorchio wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm


Superb.
.
I wasn't done yet! :lol:
.
More superb!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
void
5
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post


User avatar
Morteza
2516
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Bushehr, Iran

Re: 2020 Driver Helmets

Post

Lando Norris' helmet for Imola
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by Morteza on Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare