Vettel's 4 vs Hamilton's 6.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Slo Poke

Re: Vettel's 4 vs Hamilton's 6.

Things will change a little this year, as RedBull have been furnished with everything merc were in 2013. If merc win championships this year it’ll be the only year in the hybrid era they did something. All previous years have been a fraudulent walk in the park.

NathanOlder

Slo Poke wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 08:11
Things will change a little this year, as RedBull have been furnished with everything merc were in 2013. If merc win championships this year it’ll be the only year in the hybrid era they did something. All previous years have been a fraudulent walk in the park.
Thats not fair on Ferrari in 17 & 18.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Slo Poke

NathanOlder wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 10:07
Slo Poke wrote:
01 Feb 2021, 08:11
Thats not fair on Ferrari in 17 & 18.
Hi NathanOlder:
I have to admit that what you write is true. What I wrote, does not seem fair on Ferrari.
Personally I don’t partake with the fuel flow malarkey in any way, other than extra fuel usage would have been evident in car-weight control, on the scales, not on on-track car behaviour. As it was, car weight appears to have been all hunky-dory in 17-18. So, the only idea I can come up with is a very large bore fuel return pipe that reservoirs excess which can then be electronically redirected back to injector use. You know, to stave off a merc powered assault. The like of which we saw at Monza. Hamilton knowing he had superior power exclaimed something akin to - they must be cheating - but it turns out to be a they weren’t because why should fuel be metered again when it hasn’t as yet returned to the fuel tank kinda thing! It’s a grey area don’t you think? Other than that funnily enough it’s now known that certain merc powered cars, are or have been, equipped with a limited edition secret weapon to stave off assaults from non-merc powered cars, don’t we! That all of course is dependant on whether or not all cylinder bore size and stroke lengths are all the same. I wonder what kinda gizmo the secret weapon is? I do hope Honda powered cars have it. Then again they already have one, his name’s Max!

hollus

This thread is being used as a boxing ring. Time to decide that it has ran its course.
Locked.
Rivals, not enemies.