damn so disappointed

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Jukebox

Yes! it's WDC number 6 for the icon....another 4 years of competitive racing with another 4 titles making it 10 would be a sweet figure before retirement :D
Ferrari forever....

SpeedTech

Nick T, to answer your question, just go back to Brazil 2001 or 2002 (cant remember which one). That will answer your question :wink: :lol: 8)

Tomba your not on your own mate, I agree with what your saying. Wrong call by the stewards as far as I can see, but then again when are they ever right :P

NickT

I believe SpeedTech is referring to the excellent move on Schmi into turn one. Absolutely great, cannot and will not deny it, took big balls to. That is not in doubt, neither are his car control skills, he was always awsome on cold tyres in CART.

Its Monty's ability to think I am questioning and still have doubts about. Afterall the following year he lost his front wing because Micheal was ready for him and Monty hadn't appeared to have thought about it.

Call it what you like, Red Mist, Micheal is better at thinking through the Red Mist and seeing the bigger picture. When Monty learns to do that then he will be a Force Major and able to take it to Schumi on equal terms.
NickT

SpeedTech

Actually NickT now that you have explained it better, I totally agree with you. Due to the fact that I'm from South American decent, all Sth Americans and Latino's are very short tempered and usually dont think before they act.
When JPM dose learn to be patient and think of the outcome before making the move he will be a WDC :wink:

damn Schumacher!!!

Raïkkönen rullllllllllleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!
Champion 2004.