Congrats Michael,Rubens and Ferrari

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
akbar21881

Congrats Michael,Rubens and Ferrari

Great driver in the great car produce the greatest championship ever.Good but scary drive by Michael,but in end its all come into his hand.

great car does not necessarily the fastest but reliability is the greatest formula to win the championship.great driver doesnt need to be all over the place doing crazy overtaking but only need to take calculated risk brilliantly.end of story

FERRARI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Steven
Owner

well I don't think so... and I will explain my ideas:

- M. Schumacher has underperformed this year with a Ferrari, a car that is very capable of winning races, more than he had. Rubens was at least as good as him this year.
- Have you really seen his reaction in his personal press conference? They should take away his title damned, he's sitting there, commenting he just doesn't know what to feel, spending most of the time thanking his team, and then, worst maybe, looking like he sits there after losing his family or being interrogated for 48 hours. He is not a worthy champion if there's no better reaction to that!
- Montoya has once again proven he is the better driver at the moment, you could see immediate attack on Rubens, although it was still quite wet.

From now on I'll start hoping then that McLaren get their MP4-19 together, and it will be a rocket, just like next year's Williams.

Thanks Juan, Kimi, Fernando and Jacques for a good season, that unfortunately has come to a very very sad end (Schumi WC, Ferrari WC, Jacques gone)
Last edited by Steven on 12 Oct 2003, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

akbar21881

yeah I know.I'm heavily biased towards Ferrari.What to do,its in the heart!! :D

SpeedTech

:) CONGRATULATIONS FERRARI!!!!!!!!!

To tell you the truth I thought RB would have done better in the Ferrari this year :wink:

NickT

Congratulations Ferrari Schumi and Rubino.

Have Ferrari under performed this year? Perhaps on 2 fronts:

1. Bridgestone's tyres were not the match of Michelin's offerings in dry and greasy conditions. But then again Michelin has no answer to Bridgestone's intermediates.

2. Set up, from what I have read and watched I think finding this year's chassis sweat spot set up has been more difficult for the drivers and the team this year.

What this year has setup is what promises to be an even more exciting championship next year, with Williams and McLaren taking the fight to Ferrari. Renault, without Mike G. and their wonderfully innovative wide angle V10, will only be best of the rest, but will have to fight for it.

Mike G and Toyota? Not sure he'll make an impact thisyear but I think he'll make his and Toyota's presence felt in 2005.

Most of the rest will squabbling amongst them selves again, although there is one dark horse that is getting fitter all the time - BAR. I spoke to a few of the team at the Mount Stuart Classic - the event is definitely worth a visit http://www.mountstuartclassic.com but book accommodation early - they were saying the team has proper leadership and direction for the first time in its short and turbulent history. They were also very complimentary about their driver line up for 2004 rating Jenson very highly, certainly the equal of JV but a team player and Tako as very talented driver who growing all the time.

Roll on 2004 the show looks set to get better.
NickT

I don't like Ferrari. :roll: :roll: