Photo comparison posts

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
bar555

Photo comparison posts

I have photos comparing all 2006-2005 F1 cars !!!!!! I prepared them during 2006 season . I simply have not posted them till now because they are from 2006 season . Let me know which teams to post ( even all of the teams if you like) if you are interested in
Last edited by bar555 on 12 Oct 2007, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

modbaraban

Wow that's cool 8)

Any chance to have 2005-6-7 'integrated' comparissons where relevant?
Also if you can find similarities between RB2 and RB3 that would be interesting as well. Perhaps RB1-RB2-RB3 comparisson?
Maybe I'm asking for too much. :oops:

Anyways I once again write a massive THANK YOU for these posts.

NaZzO

Re: Photo comparison posts

I was wondering if you have pics of the different developments introduced on the mp4-20 during the 2005 season and another interesting topic is the comparison between mp4-19 to mp4-21/22 (if you haven't done that already never mind, i was being too optimistic... :) )

thanx for your time and patience to do all this gr8 work.

DaveKillens

I'm in debt to you bar555. These photo comparisons are a revelation, and it's obvious this took a great amount of time and work. Thank you.

waynes

thanks, it would be great BUT

anyone who watches F1 enough will see any small differences in any car, no matter where it is

unless you have pictures of the undertrays of all cars as that is the only place we cannot see

HKS

Hey going going bar555

I wanted to help you in this
but couldn't find pictures

bar555

Anyone interested in Toyota TF106 development during 2006 ?? Just completed it a few weeks ago . :D

eidetic

waynes wrote:thanks, it would be great BUT

anyone who watches F1 enough will see any small differences in any car, no matter where it is

unless you have pictures of the undertrays of all cars as that is the only place we cannot see
I watch all the F1 I can get (P2, Quali, and of course, the race), as well as checking out photos from test sessions when available, and I still appreciate the comparison threads.

Have you even considered the possibility that maybe it's easier to judge differences between two things when you have two (or more) static images side by side, instead of watching cars in motion and relying on memories of past seasons?

bar555

eidetic wrote:
Have you even considered the possibility that maybe it's easier to judge differences between two things when you have two (or more) static images side by side, instead of watching cars in motion and relying on memories of past seasons?
Simply i have a huge picture archive from past years GP'S . All the differences or similarities come from static images and of course my memory is not as strong as my archive .
Cars in motion is not always helpfull but in some times motion makes other things vissible ( wings elasticity for example )

kimi

awesome job i must say. :D

collecting pics of all the cars and preparing them for better comparison is a tough task and u have done it superbly.

well done mate. :D :D

wxavier007

I'm very interested in seeing how many "junks" Toyota added on their "wings machine". :lol:

bar555

Anyone interested in Williams 2006 development ? :?:
I will consider this as NO , if there is no positive post . :!:

2007 development team by team will follow in the next months :!: :!: :!:
I am working on this posts almost every second day :!:

modbaraban

As always :arrow: YES :!:

:D

bar555

message recieved ......
:!: