Another reason to suggest Max Mosely should quit?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Should Max Mosely retire

Yes, he should have gone years ago
84%
No, he maybe crazy but does a good job
16%

Total votes: 31

AeroGT3
AeroGT3

manchild wrote: He hates Hamilton because of color of his skin. FULL STOP
What a load of complete and utter BULLSHIT. He hates Hamilton because he's black? Give me a break. He doesn't hate Hamilton; all he said was that Hamilton dominating the sport could be boring. If anything, that's a compliment that after one season he expects Hamilton to dominate a la Schumacher.

Is he also racist against Germans? Because he clearly feels the exact same about Schumacher. Hmm . . . racist against Germans. That doesn't go well with your Nazi theory, does it? Of course no logic does :roll:
Mosley states that he feels one person winning constantly could make the sport less entertaining, and you post up a graphic link about the Holocaust? Are you bloody mad?

HKS

Ferrari Sign's a new driver

[IMG:492:428]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee94 ... 4_7184.jpg[/img]

:lol: :twisted: :P
Racing cars are neither beautiful nor ugly, they are beautiful only when you win races.

manchild
manchild

AeroGT3 wrote:
manchild wrote: He hates Hamilton because of color of his skin. FULL STOP
What a load of complete and utter BULLSHIT. He hates Hamilton because he's black? Give me a break. He doesn't hate Hamilton; all he said was that Hamilton dominating the sport could be boring. If anything, that's a compliment that after one season he expects Hamilton to dominate a la Schumacher.

Is he also racist against Germans? Because he clearly feels the exact same about Schumacher. Hmm . . . racist against Germans. That doesn't go well with your Nazi theory, does it? Of course no logic does :roll:
Mosley states that he feels one person winning constantly could make the sport less entertaining, and you post up a graphic link about the Holocaust? Are you bloody mad?
His aunt and mom with the SS:

Unity Mitford (left) and Lady Diana Mosley (nee Mitford, right),
with SS troops at the September 1937 Nuremberg Nazi Party rally

His mother with Adolf Hitler:

His uncle Tom and mother at Nazi Party rally:

His mother and Putzi Hanfstaengl, at the 1934 Nuremberg Nazi Party Day Rally.

His father with Mussolini:

His father inspecting his troops:

Now, you explain me that he didn't pick up a thing from his mom, dad, uncle and aunt? Am I bloody mad? Remember Hitler walking out from Olympics in 1936 when Jesse Owens won because he didn't want to see "lower race" celebrating? Well, look at the pics from above of his parents with Hitler and Mussolini and tell me that they met Hitler and Mussolini because they had different viewpoints and that they've raised their son opposite to their beliefs.

BTW, during Schuey's dominance he never said a word against it so fact that his talking now that it was bad is just a bad excuse he uses. He could have said it in any moment from 2000 to 2004 but he didn't.

RH1300S
RH1300S

We can't judge Moseley by his parents, we should judge him by his actions.

My mum likes knitting & gardening and doesn't like cars :wink:

manchild
manchild

Personal interests are one thing while personal philosophy and viewpoints are another. Perhaps his mom also liked knitting & gardening and didn't liked cars but what she teached him about life, other races etc. certainly wasn't in collision with what she really thought and those photos tell what she thought.

I don't blame him for what they did and thought, I'm only saying that his actions tell that he was under their strong influence and wasn't "L'Enfant terrible" of the family or some kind of rebel at all.

No one would pull that on him if his way of ruling FIA isn't nothing but iron fist dictatorship with constant affairs, scandals, hypocrisy and farces. He governs the FIA the way his dad would govern UK if he ever became Prime Minister and later of course "Fuhrer".

Oh, why am I replying when I'm not back #-o

Carlos
Carlos

Manchild - Despicable, inhuman political regimes did not exist solely in the past, the world is currently filled with them. The son should not be burdened by the sins of ones ancestory. In my own family tradition and history were military. My generation is the first in family memory not to wear a uniform, a lot of my family were career military. One uncle fought at the fall of Hong Kong and was a prisoner of war for the duration of WW11, beaten, tortured and starved. returning to Canada with his health and mind destroyed, a human husk weighing under 38 kilos standing 177cm - he survived in seclusion till the mid fifties but I don't hate Honda, Toyota F1 teams or the contempory Japanese. The English wing of my family , both civilian and military were decimated ... but I don't hold Germany and Italy, or their people responsible. My grandfather fought for democracy and the Republicans during the Spanish Civil War, returning to gather orphans which were raised in England, some staying , some returning to Spain. I have heard the family stories of my grandfather, how he cried pursuing those children through city ruins because they feared any and every man. I have heard how he returned to the British compound where his family huddled during food riots while stationed in India, tears streaming down his face unashamedly, because live ammunition was fired and people died ... would you call him a man or a monster for defending the overrun of the hill compound sheltering his family? He displayed both the blazing light of heroism in one instance and the blackness of humanity in another. Yet I am neither a humanitatian activist or murderer. Niether is Max Mosley. Many agree with you that he is bad for the sport, but most of us don't think of him parading in jackboots
polished by a Holocast survivor. The son is not guilty of the sins of the father.

In many ways your posts speak of your goodness, defending the helpless, poor and down trodden, those surpressed by tyranny, the plight of women in repressive cultures, these are your ideals I admire but I cannot agree with your Nazification of Max Mosley.

manchild
manchild

Well, that's just the way I see him. Never-ever on a single occasion during Schuey's dominance did he say anything similar about Schumacher's dominance as he already started talking about Hamilton's.

Don't forget, when Schuey's dominance started in 2000 he already had two WDC and that didn't bother him at all. Hamilton comes as a rookie, shines and brings some good publicity to F1 and what does he get in return?

When German driver in Italian team dominates that's not bad for him but when first ever black driver in British team dominates than he warns how bad it might be. Hamilton didn't even won a title while Schuey did in 2000.

When I sum it up with what I know about F1 under his presidency and analyze it having in mind influence of people he grew up under, than I draw a conclusion that no matter how individual he was the influence of those mentioned certainly glued up on him in certain amount.

So, I'm not generalizing in "like father like son" kind of way but talking about specific case.

Scuderia_Russ

How deep is this barrel you are scraping Manchild? Pathetic.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

manchild
manchild

Scuderia_Russ wrote:How deep is this barrel you are scraping Manchild? Pathetic.
Shallower than what would be necessary to take all the crap coming from MM. It keeps pouring in faster than I can scrap out.

AeroGT3
AeroGT3

I don't care if his father was Hitler himself. That is IRRELEVANT.

Max wasn't discussing the "final solution." He wasn't setting up blitzkrieg, and he wasn't steamrolling France with tanks.

He said that Hamilton being dominant would make the sport boring, and there's a precedent for this in Michael Schumacher and even in Alonso in 2005. I agree - it's boring when the same person wins for a long time. Am I a racist too? :roll:

What part of those statements are racist or facist? Honestly mate, you need to get off the forums. It's ridiculous that you attribute everything the FIA does to one dude's parent's political views. I am sure Sebastian Vettel and even Schumacher have a bloodline that traces back to Nazis. Are they nazis too? Did you say you were leaving for the attention? Because it sure appears that way.

Notice how you totally ignored ALL my points and moved straight to pictures of WWII :roll:

His comments about Hamilton had nothing to do with racism. Your response, as always, was irrelevant.
Last edited by AeroGT3 on 14 Nov 2007, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.

manchild
manchild

AeroGT3 wrote:His comments about Hamilton had nothing to do with racism.
Can you prove it? I can't prove mine suspicions and that's why they are just my opinion but you sound as if you're reading the verdict that must be accepted as official. Can you prove that deep down inside he isn't hard-core racist? No? Than why shutting me up? I'm not shutting you up.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

If someone would be kind enough to put an end to this endless discussion I, and many other members I'm sure, would be very pleased and grateful 'till the Earth's end.

Nothing against anyone BTW. And I'm glad MC is back, but I was hoping it would be for different reasons and under different circumstances.

Best Regards,
mx_tifosi
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Ray

Finally! A fight I didn't start or egg on! :lol:

manchild
manchild

AeroGT3 wrote:blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
Pictures in signatures are banned on this forum. =;

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Actually, Manchild's theory holds some water, even though it's conclusion is based purely on personal bias. Max Mosley was the son of Oswald Mosley, a man with an interesting but dirty past. And Max stayed in contect with, and even assisted Oswald in his political agenda, until Oswald's death in 1980. The post WW2 Union Movement was racist, and Max was definitely one of Oswald's "right hand men". I suggest those who are uninformed should research Max's life.
So let's get the facts correct, Max was a racist. Whether he has been able to discard what he learned during his formative years is what is in question. Myself, I'm proud of the values imparted to me by my parents, something I'm sure most of us agree on.
Manchild has values, and he's unafraid to speak out while what he perceives as injustice happens. Personally, he's the kind of person I'd prefer to watch my back in a fight.