Hamilton Book

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Hamilton Book

Well I just got a e-mail from Mclaren with a offer to buy his book signed, I really hope the book is positive and does not create more controversy for 2007. Why is he writing his book when his career just started in F1?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

waynes

money grabbing

simple as that

Tom

The book was not writen by Lewis from what I understand. It is a biography, not an autobiography.

Why so cynical Waynes? Just because this guy has stolen top Brit from your man Button doesn't mean you have to despise him in every move he makes.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

waynes

to be quite honest, im not bothered about him "stealing top brit from my man jenson" lewis drove really well

what i am bothered about is the blatent "im moving to switzerland because of press intrusion" and then the tv appearance on parkinson :roll:

we have a book released, not to mention the plan posted in the other thread

viewtopic.php?t=4905

cynical? damn right i am.

HKS

This boy has just completed his first year in F1 and there is already a book on him.

What the hell :evil:
Racing cars are neither beautiful nor ugly, they are beautiful only when you win races.

Scuderia_Russ

HKS wrote:This boy has just completed his first year in F1 and there is already a book on him.

What the hell :evil:
I've seen four different books on him already! :roll:
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

mahesh248

Hmmm it sounded really funny , when i heard it for the first time, guess they wanted some quick money , or Ron would have said , u get the car and telemetry not the Money .

kimi

I guess Lewis is doing all he can to help McLaren pay the huge fine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AeroGT3

Who writes a biography called "My Story" at the age of 25?

Give me a break. You don't write a book about your time in F1 after one season :roll:

West

AeroGT3 wrote:Who writes a biography called "My Story" at the age of 25?

Give me a break. You don't write a book about your time in F1 after one season :roll:
Kinda of like tomato and clam juice - there's somebody who wants to buy it.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

Spencifer_Murphy

I'm not suprised to see a book about him already. All young sports stars are doing it (at least english ones anyway) look at Beckham a few years ago, Rooney, Terry & now Lewis. Its stupid, I'm one or two years younger than him (He's 22 or 23, not 25 i thought) and I damn sure couldn't write a whole book on my life! At least not one which isn't very repetative!
what i am bothered about is the blatent "im moving to switzerland because of press intrusion" and then the tv appearance on parkinson
I'm still a bit perplexed about these type of comments. I mean so what is he appears everywhere after talking about press intrusion. They are two different things. Parkinson is not a Papparazzi photographer sitting outside his house waiting for Lewis to pop down the shops for a pint of milk. At the end of the day Lewis CHOOSES to go on Parkinson, appear at Music awards, & the National television awards. He does not CHOOSE to have a microphone or camera lense shoved in his face everytime he gets the newspaper from his front door step. He chooses to go on parkinson where he can answer questions about this that or the other, he does not choose to go to the cinema with a friend and then wake up the following day to newspapaer reports claiming to have "Proof" that he's got a new girlfirend.

At the end of the day appearances he chooses to do are a completely different thing to media intrustion on his private life. He, as anyobody else, has the right to choose when his time is HIS time and not anybosy else's. And anybody who can't see that, claiming he's a hypocrite over the switzerland thing is just very biased and blinkered, desperately looking for ways to put him down (like most - including myself sometimes) did against schumi.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.