Schumacher wins Brazil Go-Kart race

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
djones
djones

Schumacher wins Brazil Go-Kart race

Not related to F1 as such but given the young (and very good) drivers he beat it's pretty good going.

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=41345

That and his test last week makes me think he might just do a come back year in F1. A long shot but you never know I guess.

waynes
waynes

more chance of platting fog

Ray

Those look like little speed boats :lol: Not at all what I imagined.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

I´m surprised Bruno Senna didn´t participate in this event staged by fellow Brazilian Felipe Massa.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

modbaraban
modbaraban

This should be called GT KART not GO KART... :)

HKS

Schumi is Schumi
No one can beat him :)
Racing cars are neither beautiful nor ugly, they are beautiful only when you win races.

chapmanlung
chapmanlung

dam right!

mahesh248
mahesh248

Great job even after retyring he still enjoys racing and ass kicking hehehe

Conceptual
Conceptual

Can anyone post a link that has more information about the Karts pictured?? HP, RPM, weght, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I have 4 little girls, and they all watch F1 with me. After showing some karting vids on YouTube, they are all about getting into it.

I need info to present to the wife first tho. All of our girls are rather pretty, and mom doesnt want them getting road-rash.

But when I showed her Danica Patrick, she seemed to get alot more lenient, so I am very interested in getting my girls into the karts.

I would rather a PM for the links, but I will check back on this thread to see if anyone throws some links down.

Thanks!

Chris

flynfrog

There are alot of classes for little kids (those karst pictured would probly scare most drivers)

look for a briggs class around you or the ever popular ebay

Carlos
Carlos

Chris - What Continent? What Country? Go-karting is very regionalized, try Google.

flynfrog

http://www.ekartingnews.com but its mostly US

marcosp
marcosp

Birel chassis with Barilla 26HP engine and bridgestone tyres... chassis, engine and mechanic are randomly assigned to each driver before qualifying and the engine again, before the race.
Michael's average speed was 90 Km/h.