login problems for some...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Steven
Owner

login problems for some...

Hi,

Some users have had lately trouble to login to the f1technical.net forum boards, and I would like to thnk them for letting me know.
The problem should be solved now, did some changes on the login and register pages.
The board is now updated to 2.0.3.

Hope you notice me when you have any more problems.
Thanks,

Steven De Groote
Last edited by Steven on 11 May 2003, 13:38, edited 2 times in total.

Steven
Owner

all problems should be solved...

switched to another host, and an updated version of the board :wink:

Jukebox
Jukebox

Tomba,

I can't reply your mails.....there seems to be some problem with the admin email addy.
Ferrari forever....

Steven
Owner

Jukebox wrote:Tomba,

I can't reply your mails.....there seems to be some problem with the admin email addy.
hmmm ok I noticed it... problem should be solved now :)
sorry for that :?

there is by the way also a problem in some code when posting a reply on this forum, showing some PHP warnings in "topic review".
I'm really too busy now with studying and programming for school, but that should be a LOT better within 5 weeks.. again sorry.. but I only have two hands and one brain :cry: :P

nevertheless.. I will then do whatever I can
other problems can be posted to me :)

Steven
Owner

some may have noticed the site has been (nearly) down between 24:00 and 6:00 this morning.
I must excuse for that, but as you may feel, it's going a lot faster now. We have been switched to a new server, to increase performance.

Especially for you...
regards,

Your F1 technical webmaster