What size foot fits in Flavio's Mouth????

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
TauToadmiester

What size foot fits in Flavio's Mouth????

Flav B's mouth a size 12/large perhaps!!!?

FB's (jealous?) comments about Brawn and Brawn Drivers (JB-slow-truck driver, RB-retired-old age) was very ironic (what was Flav's comments on his Renault mass dampener advantage?). It is especially ironic when JB said that FB offered him a drive for 2009, apparently to replace Nelson P.!!! JB turned it down but the irony, and the wisedom to NOT work for FB, I suspect Ross B to be a better guy to work for, at least support wise!!

FB's mouth, a foolish mouth?, jealous?, excusing his incompetence in leading Renault ?, arrogant?, vindictive?, short memory?, selective memory?, etc?

It is claimed that JB was fired in 2002 (I don't remember TBH) to make room for Alonso (great addition) but wouldn't JB have made a great driver pair for FA, better than Fisichella me thinks (or was JB not allowed to team w/ Alonso by Alonso?(afraid?))?

FB is a love-hate guy to me, I like his thoughts on the overall F1 approach to entertainment and sensible budgets (its a business--maybe not a GP2 approach) but I absolutely hate his treatment (and disrespect) of drivers!! They seem to be throwaway items if they are not winning! Ref: Trulli, Jenson, etc.

So what size is FB's mouth to you??

Giblet

Re: What size foot fits in Flavio's Mouth????

rant and...?

The guy brought MS and FA into Formula 1, and many other talented drivers.

He has his opinions and shares them readily. he tells it like it is, or like it needs to be told when needed.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

kevster145

slight correction, MS first drove for Jordan :D

NDR008

Flavio is Italian, if you ever lived with Italian people you realise that they hold sport at heart win or lose, and get very pumped up about it.

What shocks me is that Flavio has been in this game for many years and is becoming a bit too much now.

Maybe he should start smoking again...

Giblet

That's right, he did, I wrongly thought that he was a driver under Falvio's management umbrella.

I stand corrected
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

The Thorn

If I was the head of a big company, and I wanted to sponsor a F1 team, I wouldn't sponsor a team with somebody that leaves that kind of childishness in the world. There is a difference between critism and insulting, and Flav is doing the last one. And why? I suspect that he is just a bad loser, losing the diffuser trail.

donskar

The Thorn wrote:If I was the head of a big company, and I wanted to sponsor a F1 team, I wouldn't sponsor a team with somebody that leaves that kind of childishness in the world. There is a difference between critism and insulting, and Flav is doing the last one. And why? I suspect that he is just a bad loser, losing the diffuser trail.
You are partially right: If you were the head of a company with a conservative or family image (Johnson and Johnson, for example) you would NOT want to be associated with Flavio. A company that felt that ANY publicity is good publicity would feel differently.
Enzo Ferrari was a great man. But he was not a good man. -- Phil Hill

ISLAMATRON

kevster145 wrote:slight correction, MS first drove for Jordan :D
& Alonso first drove for Minardi... but I guess we can say Flav is good at stealing good drivers.

xpensive

To my mind, the man is a genious and his comments on Brawn's drivers and economy are right on the money(!).

If the FIA has deemed Brawn a "new" team, so they are, there is no need for "spirit of the rules" anymore, right?
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

modbaraban

xpensive wrote:If the FIA has deemed Brawn a "new" team, so they are, there is no need for "spirit of the rules" anymore, right?
WTF are you talking about? Like R29 has no bargeboards, mirror mounts that have nothing to do this mirrors, brake cooling devices that actually make cooling worse but accidentaly improve aero, and finally a DDD. Spirit of the rules my ass. F1 has alawys been about creative rule bending.

xpensive

So, I guess we are in full agreement then. Now let's see how well Brawn can creatively bend the "new team" rule without the support of FOTA's head of commercial affairs?

xpensive wrote:So, I guess we are in full agreement then. Now let's see how well Brawn can creatively bend the "new team" rule without the support of FOTA's head of commercial affairs?
I'm not sure I'm with you.

Are you suggesting FOTA would have backed BGP to get TV money etc., but now they won't, because Briatorre didn't share Brawn's view on the exploit of loopholes in the rules regarding the floor?

If so, I guess the Honda money would keep BGP going even w/out the TV pay.

ISLAMATRON

I wonder who Flav is gonna blame and rant at for Alonso's ridiculously stupid strategy this weekend? Maybe he will curse out God in the press this weekend. Or Maybe Piquet for not using one his many spins/crashes during the SC start to stop the field so Alonso can benefit again.

xpensive

I agree, instead of complaining he should shut-up and learn from the strategic expertise available here at F1technical.

jon-mullen

I'll take the mouth that the foot goes in over the one the lies come out of. Flavio makes up for the personality that every other garage lacks.
Loud idiot in red since 2010
United States Grand Prix Club, because there's more to racing than NASCAR