Stefan GP

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
manchild

Re: Stefan GP

wesley123 wrote:see who's car it is at manchilds last pic, it is USF1's one!
Indeed! Now, the question is if they just took it like they took that Ferrari pitstop pic, fake team pic, Luftwaffe drone pic, Ariane rocket pic... or not. :lol:

Hi-res pics, reduced by forum:

Italiano

The only thing that I'm curious about StefanGP is the Toyota TF-110..I really want to see it..
#Forza Michael #Forza Jules

wesley123

me too, but we are never gonna see it. There is nothing trustworthy about the whole stefan gp plan, actually using the pics like that is copyright infrigment, but none of the teams watches their website becaue everyone knows it is all fake.
I understand that Stevanovic got a dream of an f1 team, but with what does he wants to raise al of those dreams? Hope, but then you'll get something worse then USF1(atleast they had some cash).
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

aral

Oh dear! When are we going to hear the last of this deluded man's ambitions. Stefan has NO car, NO manufacturing facilities or capabilities, NO designer, NO money (AMCO posted a £40 profit in 2008). And now, if you read his statement, he expects the Serbian government to give him the money to build his folly.

Why, even USF1 was more credible, and at least had some assets. I wonder if Gillet and Stefanovic are actually one and the same? Lets hope that FIA do not even consider his "entry".

manchild

Just when I though the limit of BS has been reached...
Bearing in mind that we will soon be on a par with top teams, in terms of facilities and organisation, as Stefan Technology Park looking to be compared with them, we expect many positive improvements in the future.
I mean, this is insulting intelligence of anyone whose IQ equals at least sum of left and right shoe size!

Belatti

:wtf:
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

f1ar

manchild wrote:
wesley123 wrote:see who's car it is at manchilds last pic, it is USF1's one!
Indeed! Now, the question is if they just took it like they took that Ferrari pitstop pic, fake team pic, Luftwaffe drone pic, Ariane rocket pic... or not. :lol:

Hi-res pics, reduced by forum:

lol :lol:

This guy deserves a lifetime ban ala Briatore based on his press conferences and statements only!
Just like with Anderson, I really hope we never see this guy nor 'Stefan GP' near F1 ever again [-o<

manchild

This is getting better and better.
Pitpass can reveal that the 'equipment and spares' which were sent to Bahrain and Malaysia was "basically a box of folding chairs and office tables".
More here: http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_ ... t_id=40601

Pandamasque

Because there are not enough chairs in Bahrain :lol:

xpensive

Asking this question again, how did a company like Toyota get in bed with people like these, who make Ken Anderson look serious?
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

WhiteBlue

Hop on the time machine. viewtopic.php?p=144521#p144521
Fil wrote:
WhiteBlue wrote:Bernie always acts like a whore. You can do what you want and come back next day waving money and he will deal with you.

...the 13th slot will rather remain empty than go to Stefanovic.
Link those two bits of your post and let me know if you think that makes sense..

Bernie's language is money. He obviously has incredibly strong influence at the FIA too.
He's already talking favourably about StefanGP. Do you really think he'd let the FIA leave the 13th slot empty?

Surely StefanGP are the sort of new team the FIA was wanting all along. The team is independent, has obvious financial clout & an incessant drive to compete. Why would anyone in the FIA not want them in F1?
I'm reading this with hindsight and i had to chuckle. :lol:
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

scarbs

Welcome back?

Hail22

scarbs wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 11:05
Welcome back?
Indeed, Mr. Stefanovic is back in the spotlight once more

http://au.eurosport.com/formula-1/ex-st ... tory.shtml
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

wesley123

Oh for crying out loud
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

The_table

Not gonna lie, i read "Steven GP" and got REAL confused for a sec there...